Windows 10: Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's like it disapeared. submitted by /u/Venuzela-Bottom_Text [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Venuzela-Bottom_Text, May 3, 2020.

1. Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore?

/u/Venuzela-Bottom_Text, May 3, 2020

2. MS Paint

Hi Tawm,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

Method: 1

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Press windows key on the keyboard.
    • Type “Paint” & select the paint icon & hit enter.

Method: 2

• Press windows + R.
    • Type “MSpaint” hit enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, May 3, 2020
  3. ms Paint

Hi,

There are several ways to remove MS Paint. Let's try deleting the app from its file location. Follow the steps below:

• Type mspaint.exe in the search bar.
    • Right-click on mspaint.exe, and select Open file location.
    • Press Delete on your keyboard.
    • Follow the next instructions to remove the program.
    Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Martin Bar, May 3, 2020
  4. cereberus Win User

Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore?

MS Paint Recent Files

Here s a partial solution. Works for Windows 10 as well.

Paint - Delete Recent Pictures from List in Windows - Windows 7 Help Forums

This will clear it but of not disable list ie you would have to do again later etc.

cereberus, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore?

1. Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. why can't I edit shapes in MS Paint anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I edit shapes in MS Paint anymore: I have Paint in Windows 10, but it seems "a cut back to bare bones" version. I cant edit shapes and many other functions are missing. Same with Paint3D....
  3. why can't I edit shapes in MS Paint anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I edit shapes in MS Paint anymore: I have Paint in Windows 10, but it seems "a cut back to bare bones" version. I cant edit shapes and many other functions are missing. Same with Paint3D....
  4. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't find CMD file anymore: Hi, I was doing some stuff and I needed to rename the CMD file, I get back to put the original name but the file desaparece. Please help me, i don't know what to do...
  5. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

Why I can't find CMD file anymore: Hi, I was doing some stuff and I needed to rename the CMD file, I get back to put the original name but the file desaparece. Please help me, i don't know what to do...
  6. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers: Using Win10 and an old version 21H2? of MS Paint. When trying to print from 1 of my computers, it can't find my Brother printer, only my Epson. On my Win10 Dell laptop however, same version of Paint can find both printers just fine. I've made sure the Bro. printer is up to...
  8. Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers

Paint Can't Find 1 of My Printers: Using Win10 and an old version 21H2? of MS Paint. When trying to print from 1 of my computers, it can't find my Brother printer, only my Epson. On my Win10 Dell laptop however, same version of Paint can find both printers just fine. I've made sure the Bro. printer is up to...
  9. MS Paint not on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Paint not on PC: So, I wanted to open MS Paint, but my computer said "not found". I then ran sfc /scannow which found corrupted files and repaired them, then rebooted my PC. I searched for Paint again, it it still wasn't found. So then I ran chkdsk, and it still wasn't found. Is there any way...
  10. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?: I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten times in a row and not one of them appeared in the "screenshots" photo. So where are my screenshots? Version number 19041.928...