Windows 10: Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trainfan1055, May 4, 2021.

1. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten times in a row and not one of them appeared in the "screenshots" photo. So where are my screenshots? Version number 19041.928

:)

Trainfan1055, May 4, 2021

2. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten times in a row and not one of them appeared in the "screenshots" photo. So where are my screenshots?

Version number 19041.928

Trainfan1055, May 4, 2021
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, May 4, 2021
  4. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore? ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, May 4, 2021
Thema:

Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

1. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. Why can't I take a screenshot of the media player anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I take a screenshot of the media player anymore?: Before it became just "Media Player," there used to be an option to "capture an image of your video." That option no longer exists. I've looked around on the web, and I've tried taking a screenshot in full screen only to have the toolbar pop back up as I do. This is...
  3. Why can't I take a screenshot of the media player anymore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I take a screenshot of the media player anymore?: Before it became just "Media Player," there used to be an option to "capture an image of your video." That option no longer exists. I've looked around on the web, and I've tried taking a screenshot in full screen only to have the toolbar pop back up as I do. This is...
  4. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't find CMD file anymore: Hi, I was doing some stuff and I needed to rename the CMD file, I get back to put the original name but the file desaparece. Please help me, i don't know what to do...
  5. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can't find CMD file anymore: Hi, I was doing some stuff and I needed to rename the CMD file, I get back to put the original name but the file desaparece. Please help me, i don't know what to do...
  6. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can't find screenshots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find screenshots: U can't find my screenshots which I captured. And Pictures folder is missing as well. I have tried go through registry as well but there's no any folder there as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-screenshots/326fa813-0ae5-42a1-8381-d5e36f1999b5
  8. Can't find screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find screenshots: U can't find my screenshots which I captured. And Pictures folder is missing as well. I have tried go through registry as well but there's no any folder there as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-screenshots/326fa813-0ae5-42a1-8381-d5e36f1999b5
  9. Screenshot Capture

Screenshot Capture: I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that...
  10. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????: Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-start-button-capture-screenshots/aa27541c-e4d7-4245-ad90-e6a7b2925488