Windows 10: Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Trainfan1055, May 4, 2021 at 3:17 AM.

1. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten times in a row and not one of them appeared in the "screenshots" photo. So where are my screenshots? Version number 19041.928

:)

Trainfan1055, May 4, 2021 at 3:17 AM

2. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

I can't find any newly captured screenshots. They used to be stored in "screenshots," but I can't find any of the ones I just took. I took one ten times in a row and not one of them appeared in the "screenshots" photo. So where are my screenshots?

Version number 19041.928

Trainfan1055, May 4, 2021 at 3:26 AM
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

4. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

TPU Capture Feedback

(W1z, could you please create a forum area within "our software" for either "TPU Capture" or "Other software")

As you know, I'm very fond of TPU Capture. Great utility. Although a bit hard to find on TPU *Wink Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore? ;)

Suggestion for improvement.

• Log feature
    • To capture and record both filename (if saved locally) and URL (if uploaded to TPU)
    • That log available as a text .log or as an HTML file with URL links
    • This is a local log, so only the user who made the captures has access to this list of links
    Why? It would allow me to have my own private gallery of what I have uploaded, and to be able to track old pictures, and even recycle rather than upload again to obtain a new URL because I forgot the old one.

The local log solves the security problem of allowing all users to browse the full TPU upload server.

This concept could be made common with a similar feature in GPUz where you can get a screenshot and link. Create a local log of previous uploads that the user can then track and recycle.

Completely Bonkers, May 4, 2021 at 3:26 AM
Thema:

Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore?

1. Why can't I find newly captured screenshots anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screenshots not in screenshot folder anymore: I just realized how my screenshots aren't being saved in my screenshot folder anymore when I press Prt Scr. I don't have much more to say besides I just don't see the pictures in my folder anymore after I press that key. Thank you...
  3. Screenshot Capture

Screenshot Capture: I have had this computer for about one year, and it operates with Windows 10 Home Edition. For the first six months or so I used to be able to do something that really helped me when taking courses online, i.e., I used to be able to take screenshots on the fly, meaning that...
  4. Why can't I login anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I login anymore?: If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate. I had to reset my PC yesterday, then I made a local account for my wife and deleted my own. Later she went to Settings and logged in her Microsoft account but since then everytime the system starts it asks for her to login. She...
  5. Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't I adjust the size of windows anymore.: Since the last update, I can no longer manipulate windows in windows. In other words, I used to be able to click on the middle button in the upper right hand corner of all applications and be able to adjust the size of the window and move it around the monitor like an icon....
  6. Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore?

Why can't I find MS Paint on my PC anymore?: It's like it disapeared. submitted by /u/Venuzela-Bottom_Text [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcjswr/why_cant_i_find_ms_paint_on_my_pc_anymore/
  7. WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??

WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??: I had movie Maker on my laptop about four years ago, and while I know it isn't powerful, it was perfect for what I needed. I'm trying to find it now, and all I can find are bootleg apps with a watermark claiming to be genuine movie Maker programs, which I know isn't true, or...
  8. Why can't I download GIF files anymore?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I download GIF files anymore?: When I go "save as" or "save target as" my only options are PNG or HTM. How do I get GIF back like I used to be able to? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-gif-files-anymore/32a1f57f-9628-443f-94cf-2671ce33bf97"
  9. Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????

Why Start Button Capture Screenshots?????????: Why my start button is capture screenshot instead of open start menu??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-start-button-capture-screenshots/aa27541c-e4d7-4245-ad90-e6a7b2925488
  10. Can't take screenshot with print screen anymore

Can't take screenshot with print screen anymore: Hi, I used to always take screenshots with the shortcut windows+PrtScn but now the shortcut isn't working. I tried also using windows+shift+s to take a screenshot of part of the screen it worked like normal except when I selected an area it didn't take a screenshot. I have...