Windows 10: Why can't i get back in my old laptop

Discus and support Why can't i get back in my old laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by robert collins3, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do something wrong?

:)

robert collins3, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Dec 1, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

Why can't i get back in my old laptop

n-ster, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Why can't i get back in my old laptop

1. Why can't i get back in my old laptop - Similar Threads - Why can't old

2. Why can't I get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get into my laptop: It started randomly I don't know what happened but all of the sudden I can't get into my laptop it turns on normally but when I put my pin in it just says welcome and it'd loading it's not frozen I've tried leaving it on when I sleep but when I woke up it was still there with...
  3. Why can't I get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get into my laptop: It started randomly I don't know what happened but all of the sudden I can't get into my laptop it turns on normally but when I put my pin in it just says welcome and it'd loading it's not frozen I've tried leaving it on when I sleep but when I woke up it was still there with...
  4. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i get back in my old laptop: Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do...
  5. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i get back in my old laptop: Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do...
  6. I want to get my old password back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get my old password back: Hi, I want to get back my old password because I don't feel comfortable changing the password every 72 days , as it is very annoying to me making me change non stop when my account is the only account in the computer having the fact that I am the administrative. Is there any...
  7. The old laptop I took back .

The old laptop I took back .: I cannot get an old laptop off my devices I took it back and do not own it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-laptop-i-took-back/f5e0fe96-67c5-401c-9996-d2ff23b873c9
  8. Can I get my old password back?

Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  9. Why can't I get the old google icon back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I get the old google icon back?: I reset my computer for performance issues. As a result I lost most of my apps including google. I downloaded google chrome and chose google chrome as my default browser. The icon that I pinned to my task bar looks like an image of a file. I want the old icon similar to a...
  10. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...