Windows 10: Why can't i get back in my old laptop

Discus and support Why can't i get back in my old laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robert collins3, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do something wrong?

:)

robert collins3, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Dec 1, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

Why can't i get back in my old laptop

n-ster, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

Why can't i get back in my old laptop

1. Why can't i get back in my old laptop - Similar Threads - Why can't old

2. Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?: Bought a new laptop and it came recently so we were going through the setup process setting up email, setting up WiFi etc but whenever we get to the password it gets stuck on loading it up. We've tried turning it off and on again,leaving it to load but nothing. If anyone has...
  3. Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get past the setup on my laptop?: Bought a new laptop and it came recently so we were going through the setup process setting up email, setting up WiFi etc but whenever we get to the password it gets stuck on loading it up. We've tried turning it off and on again,leaving it to load but nothing. If anyone has...
  4. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't i get back in my old laptop: Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do...
  5. Why can't i get back in my old laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't i get back in my old laptop: Ok so I have I new computer and move some stuff from the old one and now I can't even get inside amcasue all I see is a blue screen and when I put my pin it keeps saying that my "credentials could not be verified" and "user profile failed" when I try to restart it...did I do...
  6. I want to get my old password back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to get my old password back: Hi, I want to get back my old password because I don't feel comfortable changing the password every 72 days , as it is very annoying to me making me change non stop when my account is the only account in the computer having the fact that I am the administrative. Is there any...
  7. The old laptop I took back .

The old laptop I took back .: I cannot get an old laptop off my devices I took it back and do not own it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-old-laptop-i-took-back/f5e0fe96-67c5-401c-9996-d2ff23b873c9
  8. Can I get my old password back?

Can I get my old password back?: I had to get my laptop fixed and you guys then said I was hacked and I had to change it. I really really don't care if my password isn't strong enough. I simply do not care. Give. It. Back. This could have been a serious issue if I was getting hardware fixed and you...
  9. Why can't I get the old google icon back?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I get the old google icon back?: I reset my computer for performance issues. As a result I lost most of my apps including google. I downloaded google chrome and chose google chrome as my default browser. The icon that I pinned to my task bar looks like an image of a file. I want the old icon similar to a...
  10. Getting my old Favourits back

in Browsers and Email
    Getting my old Favourits back: I've just had to do a re-install of Windows 10, but am really struggling to get all my old browser Favourites back. Any help would be really appreciated... I had on my previous install of Windows 10, all my Favourites in the Windows folder on a separate HDD. I still have...