Windows 10: Why can't I get in touch with an agent?

Discus and support Why can't I get in touch with an agent? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I attempt to talk to an adviser but the toggle has vanished whats going on? I have picture that I'd like to keep open as before but they are no long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SueGJ, Aug 31, 2019.

1. SueGJ Win User

Why can't I get in touch with an agent?

I attempt to talk to an adviser but the toggle has vanished whats going on?

I have picture that I'd like to keep open as before but

they are no long the same format I don't like it.

:)

SueGJ, Aug 31, 2019
  2. skytrails Win User

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Aug 31, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why can't I get in touch with an agent? :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 31, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Why can't I get in touch with an agent? - Similar Threads - Why can't touch

2. Get help with an agent

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Get help with an agent: HiI got in touch this morning with an agent who took control over my PC. He suggested to reinstall windows but my issue is still not fixed.I'm not able anymore to get in touch with another agent. How do i get in chat again with an agent ?Thx in advance...
  3. Why can't Windows Defender remove Agent Tesla?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't Windows Defender remove Agent Tesla?: I suddenly got a notification of Agent Tesla virus being detected by the Windows Defender. At first, I was able to remove it. I don't know what happened, but it came back on the Windows Defender. I tried locating it manually and was able to find the folder and delete. I also...
  4. Why can't Windows Defender remove Agent Tesla?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't Windows Defender remove Agent Tesla?: I suddenly got a notification of Agent Tesla virus being detected by the Windows Defender. At first, I was able to remove it. I don't know what happened, but it came back on the Windows Defender. I tried locating it manually and was able to find the folder and delete. I also...
  5. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT: MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-touch-with-an-agent/fb5cb2dd-0594-4b1d-b37e-83048453dedd
  6. GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT

GET IN TOUCH WITH AN AGENT: MY COMPUTER KEEPS SHUTTING DOWN AND I JUST GOT IT. HOW DO I SPEAK TO SOMEONE DIRECTLY? IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE 5 HOURS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-in-touch-with-an-agent/fb5cb2dd-0594-4b1d-b37e-83048453dedd
  7. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  8. I can't get my touch screen to work.

I can't get my touch screen to work.: I Just did a reset of Windows 10, and I can't get my touch screen to work. I've been trying to get this issue sorted out for 3 days now and even after installing the drivers from Lenovo the issue hasn't been fixed.My computer is a Lenovo ThinkPad 11e Yoga.Hardware...
  9. I can't get my touch screen to work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why Touch Screen Can't working ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Touch Screen Can't working ?: Yesterday, When I Open My Laptop. I Try To Touch Screen it's Can't Working And I Feel Very Poor In This condition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-touch-screen-cant-working/45ab8753-490a-430f-881c-add633af13fb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i get in touch with topshop