Windows 10: Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10?

Discus and support Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I found out that I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free because my Mojang account says that I bought and downloaded Minecraft Java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SD_Jon, Nov 28, 2019.

1. SD_Jon Win User

Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10?

I found out that I could download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free because my Mojang account says that I bought and downloaded Minecraft Java Edition at a time where I could Minecraft Windows 10 Edition included with the purchase. However, when I click the button that says "Claim your free copy", a message pops up at the top of my screen that says "Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!". What do I do? Also, it is my understanding that Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the same as Minecraft Bedrock Edition, is that correct?

:)

SD_Jon, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10?

Minecraft Windows 10

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why Minecraft keeps crashing when you open it. To help you resolve this concern, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To proceed, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10?

1. Why Can't I Get Minecraft for Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Minecraft

2. I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I redeemed the minecraft for windows 10 but i can't find it: I redeemed it in January of 2016, which worked then, im still using the same @live account, i decided to download it on a new device but it says i never even bought it, but it says i used the code, it doesn't appear in purchase history either so what do I do?...
  3. Why can't I get in touch with an agent?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I get in touch with an agent?: I attempt to talk to an adviser but the toggle has vanished whats going on? I have picture that I'd like to keep open as before but they are no long the same format I don't like it....
  4. Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft for Xbox when i needed Windows 10 and can't get a refund: child account, used my card on with my mother's account to buy it Minecraft order won't show up on my or my mother's Microsoft store account removed myself from the family and reconnected to family cant even download Minecraft because apparently the game is Xbox only and...
  5. I can't Install minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't Install minecraft: So I bought minecraft starter edition but when i click "Install/Play" nothing happens. Someone please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/295966d1-406c-4045-8a95-133443a7be5d
  6. The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why: Why can't I download the Minecraft master collection that I purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-minecraft-master-collection-cant-be-downloaded/15870c40-5bc8-41c8-91cf-ce5bfa6b0629
  7. Missing coins, why can't I get help!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing coins, why can't I get help!: I have tried everything that I can think of and nobody has an answer for me and nobody will give me the coins that I have coming to me for my purchase. I purchased a windows 10 starter collection bundle I got everything except the coins for Minecraft. I contacted Microsoft...
  8. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  9. I can't get minecraft windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get minecraft windows 10 version: I want to try minecraft windows 10 version, i bought minecraft java edition a long time ago and i never redeem my code of minecraft windows 10 edition, now that i want to do i can't, when i put the code of Mojang page this is what happen...
  10. Can't get Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Minecraft Windows 10: Hello, I've recently redeemed my code for getting my free and full version of Microsoft Windows 10 Edition and I downloaded it. After I was finished and I successfully logged into my Xbox Live, the bottom said "Unlock Full Game". I clicked on it, and typed my pin; it showed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. looks like weve temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10