Windows 10: Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop

Discus and support Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new gateway laptop that came with a free 12 month subscription of Microsoft 365 personal. I can't get it activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chloey Jenkins, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop

I just bought a new gateway laptop that came with a free 12 month subscription of Microsoft 365 personal. I can't get it activated.

:)

Chloey Jenkins, Jan 31, 2023
  2. MelNit Win User

My 12 month subscription code for Microsoft 365 Personal will not renew on my Microsoft Family Account

I originally subscribed to Office 365 Family and got a free month subscription. Because of security reasons, instead of using my credit card to continue with my purchase, I bought a 12 month card at the local Staples store. By accident, I got a subscription
    for Personal, not Family and now its saying there's an error and cannot use my product key. Is this because I got the free month? How do I apply my purchase to my account?

MelNit, Jan 31, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 31, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop

Office 365 Home and Personal Licensing and Activation Improvements Office

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...on/ba-p/788745

Brink, Jan 31, 2023
Thema:

Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop

1. Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop - Similar Threads - Why can't month

2. bought a new laptop that includes Microsoft 365 free for 12 months but it will not let me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought a new laptop that includes Microsoft 365 free for 12 months but it will not let me...: 12 month subscription for 365 came with my new hp laptop, however it will not let me claim or redeem it... i cannot find a product key, im going round in circles trying to get help and or figure this out....
  3. bought a new laptop that includes Microsoft 365 free for 12 months but it will not let me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bought a new laptop that includes Microsoft 365 free for 12 months but it will not let me...: 12 month subscription for 365 came with my new hp laptop, however it will not let me claim or redeem it... i cannot find a product key, im going round in circles trying to get help and or figure this out....
  4. Why can't i activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i activate my windows?: when I enter my product key and connecting to organization's activation service , this massage comes:"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to you're organization's network and try...
  5. Why can't i activate my windows?

Why can't i activate my windows?: when I enter my product key and connecting to organization's activation service , this massage comes:"we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to you're organization's network and try...
  6. Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get my 12 month free Microsoft 365 personal activated on my windows 11 laptop: I just bought a new gateway laptop that came with a free 12 month subscription of Microsoft 365 personal. I can't get it activated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-my-12-month-free-microsoft-365/c277007a-a820-45a1-91fb-f02ded6797a5
  7. Why can't I activate my windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate my windows?: I just bought a new HP Laptop 15s-fq5xxx and it says "windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:0xC004F213". How can I fix this?...
  8. Why can't I activate my windows?

Why can't I activate my windows?: I just bought a new HP Laptop 15s-fq5xxx and it says "windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code:0xC004F213". How can I fix this?...
  9. Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activating Microsoft 365 Personal.: I recently purchased Microsoft 365 Personal on the 28 Oct 2020, all was well until the 25 Nov 2020 when I could no longer activate it. When I attempted to activate it red square appeared on the PC screen with the word Office, followed by Updating Office, please wait. After...
  10. My 12 month subscription code for Microsoft 365 Personal will not renew on my Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My 12 month subscription code for Microsoft 365 Personal will not renew on my Microsoft...: I originally subscribed to Office 365 Family and got a free month subscription. Because of security reasons, instead of using my credit card to continue with my purchase, I bought a 12 month card at the local Staples store. By accident, I got a subscription for Personal, not...