Windows 10: Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory...

Discus and support Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just downloaded the new app called the Microsoft accessory center. When I plugged in my USB microphone the hyper X cloud II it is not showing up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark Birnbaum, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory...

I just downloaded the new app called the Microsoft accessory center. When I plugged in my USB microphone the hyper X cloud II it is not showing up on the app. Does the Microsoft app only work with Microsoft products? If so that I need to uninstall the app* Moved from Research/Eyes First

:)

Mark Birnbaum, Jun 11, 2021
  2. spiietz Win User

Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows

I have a Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset and it works perfectly fine, I can hear audio and also use the mic fine, but when i try to change its properties in the control panel the headset doesn't pop up.

spiietz, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Best Gaming Headset for under $100 - Hyper X Cloud II or Sound BlasterX H5?

Looking to get a new headset for under $100. Currently I am using a 6 year old Plantronics Gamecomm which still works well; the only downside is the cord on the right side seems to be getting loose and when moving around makes an annoying scratching sound. It came with an included Dolby 7.1 USB sound card which I use with it. I am primarily looking for a good gaming headset, but will use it for movies and everything else as well. I want good build quality that will last me another 5-6 years. I do want a mic, but I rarely use it so it is not the most important aspect for me.

Seems like ideal candidates I have found are the Hyper X Cloud II (or Cloud Core) or Sound BlasterX H5, both of which cost roughly the same price. Major difference is that the H5 lacks any 7.1 surround card with it. The Cloud II also has a cheaper option (Cloud Core) without the sound card and extras. My question is, will I be missing anything if I just use my motherboard's on board sound card with either the Cloud Core or SBX H5? My motherboard:

https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/Z87-G43.html#hero-overview

My next question is if the SBX h5 and Cloud Core will work decently with my current Dolby 7.1 sound card. Not sure what model it is, but it has "K011" on it. I am worried it may be rather out dated and using the SBX H5 with it or with my integrated motherboard sound card might be underwhelming for the headset.

SHX H5:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B014US917K/?tag=tec06d-20

HyperX Cloud II
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SAYCXWG/?tag=tec06d-20

HyperX Cloud Core (same as above, minus USB sound card & extras)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0153XL4V2/?tag=tec06d-20

Any insight into these headsets or any other models would be appreciated. I will also mention that I use my headset on my laptop occasionally, and I assume a USB sound card is superior to whatever integrated sound card it has built into the motherboard.

Flogger23m, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory...

Microsoft Lumia 640 not recognizing HyperX Cloud Headset

Hello so the title says it, I've tried using my Hyper X Cloud Gaming headset with my Lumia 640 to listen to music, however the phone is not picking up the head set at all. The phone just plays music through it's own speakers.

Is there a way for me to fix this?

Jordan84792, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory...

1. Why can't I get my USB hyper X cloud II headset work with the new Microsoft accessory... - Similar Threads - Why can't USB

2. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...: Hi, i'm not fluent in english , sorry about thatMy microphone on my headset, is working with the windows recorder but not on chrome or OBS stream application or any other application like discord, zoom etc..I have already did so much things to solved this problem without...
  3. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...: Hi, i'm not fluent in english , sorry about thatMy microphone on my headset, is working with the windows recorder but not on chrome or OBS stream application or any other application like discord, zoom etc..I have already did so much things to solved this problem without...
  4. My Mic on headset Cloud Alpha Hyper X does not work on any other application except the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger: Hello everyone i need help!my headset audio was was working until december 2021 where the mic just stopped workingi checked on device manager and it said device not migrated. i tried to look on google to find my solution but nothing worksi have tried-Uninstalling the mic and...
  6. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger: Hello everyone i need help!my headset audio was was working until december 2021 where the mic just stopped workingi checked on device manager and it said device not migrated. i tried to look on google to find my solution but nothing worksi have tried-Uninstalling the mic and...
  7. Device not migrated Mic is not working! windows 10 headset- Hyper X cloud stinger

8. Why can't I configure my Xbox wireless headset on the Xbox accessories app?

Why can't I configure my Xbox wireless headset on the Xbox accessories app?: The Xbox Accessories app does detect my headset, I can use it with my wireless adapter, and it works perfectly fine, but I wanna configure and customize the settings. When I click configure, it won't do anything and at the bottom, it says I need to update my windows to the...
  9. Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows

Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset not recognized on windows: I have a Hyper X Cloud Stinger Headset and it works perfectly fine, I can hear audio and also use the mic fine, but when i try to change its properties in the control panel the headset doesn't pop up....
  10. Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything

Hyper X Cloud 1 Headset (2014) Microphone not working, tried pretty much everything: Hello I have a Hyper X Cloud 1 headset (2014) that I'm running on Windows 10 on my Lenovo Legion Y520. I have had this laptop for over a year and no issues with Headset microphone till now. Last month it stopped working but I was able to fix it by turning on the allows apps...