Windows 10: Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer

Discus and support Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried both warm and cold booting yet the 3D viewer is still up. How do I exit it. Escape button is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by idayat Ibrahim, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer

I have tried both warm and cold booting yet the 3D viewer is still up. How do I exit it. Escape button is not working

:)

idayat Ibrahim, Dec 8, 2022

2. For 3D Viewer, where are the 3D Library Files?

Nevermind! Resolved it myself using 3d Builder instead of 3D Viewer to do the exports.

WootieCartoons, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Unable to open .obj file in Mixed Reality viewer error 'couldn't load 3d model'.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the file or program doesn't work as it should.

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. From which website did you download the file?
    3. Are you able to open other files in mixed reality viewer?

I would like to let you know that Mixed Reality is a combination of augmented reality and traditional Virtual Reality.

Suggest you to follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Open the folder that contains the .OBJ file.
    2. Right-click the file. A context menu will expand.
    3. Click ‘Open with’. It’s at the top of the menu. Another menu will expand.
    4. Click Paint 3D. This opens the file on your PC. The .OBJ files are also supported by Adobe Photoshop and Mixed Reality Viewer.

Articles for Reference.

Windows Mixed Reality help:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4041156/windows-10-mixed-reality-help

Windows 10 Tip: Get started with the Mixed Reality Viewer app:
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsexperience/2018/01/08/windows-10-tip-get-started-mixed-reality-viewer-app/#cLAGDCjvX2SU2wh4.97

Further, you may also want to download this app from the Microsoft Store to check if the makes any difference.

3D Viewer:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/3d-viewer/9nblggh42ths?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab

Hope this helps and let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Dec 8, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer

Tenforo, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer

1. Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer - Similar Threads - Why can’t viewer

2. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  3. Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC stuck in Automatic Repair and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  4. Why is my PC stuck in Windows recovery and I can’t get out?

Why is my PC stuck in Windows recovery and I can’t get out?: i also don't have an administrative account to use command promt or anything else but windows is stuck in recovery and all it says it is “automatic repair couldnt repair your PC” “Log file F:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt” is all it says and its been stuck like...
  5. Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer: I have tried both warm and cold booting yet the 3D viewer is still up. How do I exit it. Escape button is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-out-of-the-3d-viewer/a2e8b1ee-1b9d-4d8c-8ab3-12b265f5e29b
  6. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can’t get out of BIOS: Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5....
  7. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get out of BIOS: Whenever I turn on my computer, I get the BIOS. I have tried to follow steps from other posts or videos, but I can’t get out of it. I’ve tried restarting and setting it to default F5....
  8. Can’t get out of BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I can’t get out of a black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t get out of a black screen: The screen is black but ALT+TAB works fine does anybody know how do get out of this situation without resetting the computer? Edit: I can see what’s in the windows key but it still doesn’t let me leave the black screen submitted by /u/BoilerMantis [link] [comments]...
  10. Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer

Why can’t I get out of the 3D viewer: Ive tried to unplug the power and plug back and ive tried to long hold power button and alt f4 and ctrl alt f4 still didnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-out-of-the-3d-viewer/3c2c73b3-e050-4004-bccf-b88658d79d9e