Windows 10: Why can’t I get snowrunner that I bought on pc with the Microsoft store onto my Xbox series S?

Discus and support Why can’t I get snowrunner that I bought on pc with the Microsoft store onto my Xbox series S? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought a game called snowrunner on my pc I’ve had it for abit of time and love it but I can’t get it to acknowledge that I’ve bought it on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by niall__, Sep 15, 2021.

1. niall__ Win User

Why can’t I get snowrunner that I bought on pc with the Microsoft store onto my Xbox series S?

I have bought a game called snowrunner on my pc I’ve had it for abit of time and love it but I can’t get it to acknowledge that I’ve bought it on my Xbox how do I fix this. I’ve only got the base game with no Addons apart from the anniversary DLC.

:)

niall__, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10...mber-10-a.html

Brink, Sep 15, 2021
  3. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Why can’t I get snowrunner that I bought on pc with the Microsoft store onto my Xbox series S?

Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Why can’t I get snowrunner that I bought on pc with the Microsoft store onto my Xbox series S? - Similar Threads - Why can’t snowrunner

2. I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account: Any time I try to sign in to either service, the sign in pop-up flashes briefly before completely disappearing. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-xbox-or-microsoft-store/a0bc7340-21a0-4168-8526-7d59d87a5729
  3. I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account: Any time I try to sign in to either service, the sign in pop-up flashes briefly before completely disappearing. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-xbox-or-microsoft-store/a0bc7340-21a0-4168-8526-7d59d87a5729
  4. I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!

I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!: I spent 21 dollars upgrading an app Pichon and I cannot use the upgraded app because it is not downlowding it.I tried everithing available in the web and nothing is working. 21 dollars is a lot of money for me. Please help.I adjunt to this topic a picture of the problem....
  5. I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a suscription on microsoft store and it´s not working!!!: I spent 21 dollars upgrading an app Pichon and I cannot use the upgraded app because it is not downlowding it.I tried everithing available in the web and nothing is working. 21 dollars is a lot of money for me. Please help.I adjunt to this topic a picture of the problem....
  6. Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?: Why can’t I play the hundreds of Microsoft store bought games on my PC? They are bought from the same store. Why do I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-my-bought-xbox-games-on-my-pc/b72a9c28-2ee5-49ca-b6e4-23d6a8a78122
  7. Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?

Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?: Why can’t I play the hundreds of Microsoft store bought games on my PC? They are bought from the same store. Why do I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-my-bought-xbox-games-on-my-pc/b72a9c28-2ee5-49ca-b6e4-23d6a8a78122
  8. I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install a game I bought on Xbox onto my PC: I previously bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox back in 2017 and am now trying to install it on my PC via the Microsoft store but when I try to install it I only get the option to download it on my Xbox and not my PC....
  9. Ten Ways to Get Ready for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Ten Ways to Get Ready for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S: [media] We’re just around the corner from the launch of Xbox Series X, our fastest, most powerful console ever, and Xbox Series S, featuring next-gen performance in our smallest console ever. With that in mind, we wanted to offer some tips to make sure...
  10. Introducing the Xbox Series S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Xbox Series S: [media] Introducing Xbox Series S. Next-gen performance in the smallest Xbox ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen, all-digital console at an accessible price point: $299 (ERP).* Available November 10th. Get started with an instant library of 100+ high...