Windows 10: why cant i get the windows 10 enterprise?

Discus and support why cant i get the windows 10 enterprise? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my license include this following stuff ( or at least it says so) Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit Whiteboard (Plan 2) Intune for Education... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MICHAEL JUSTIN TANDRIAWAN, Sep 9, 2019.

1. why cant i get the windows 10 enterprise?

my license include this following stuff ( or at least it says so) Microsoft 365 A3 for students use benefit

Whiteboard (Plan 2)
    Intune for Education
    Cloud App Security Discovery
    To-Do (Plan 2)
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Minecraft Education Edition
    Microsoft Intune
    Microsoft Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
    Azure Active Directory Premium P1
    Azure Active Directory Basic for EDU
    Microsoft Stream for O365 E3 SKU
    School Data Sync (Plan 2)
    Azure Rights Management
    Microsoft Teams
    Sway
    Microsoft StaffHub
    PowerApps for Office 365
    Flow for Office 365
    Microsoft Forms (Plan 2)
    Microsoft Planner
    Yammer for Academic
    Skype for Business Online (Plan 2)
    Office Online for Education
    SharePoint Plan 2 for EDU
    Exchange Online (Plan 2)
    Office 365 Cloud App Security

The latest desktop version of Office

my friend says they got theirs but i cant seem to find it in my acccount, any help?

:)

MICHAEL JUSTIN TANDRIAWAN, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 9, 2019
  4. why cant i get the windows 10 enterprise?

enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

why cant i get the windows 10 enterprise?

1. why cant i get the windows 10 enterprise? - Similar Threads - why cant enterprise

2. WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-my-windows-10-enterprise/e62627dd-b357-49b0-a97d-3b4adcca5564
  3. WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE: WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-my-windows-10-enterprise/e62627dd-b357-49b0-a97d-3b4adcca5564
  4. WHY CANT I ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC?: I want to get windows 10 enterprise LTSC, but I can't find it on Microsoft website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-windows-10-enterprise-ltsc/3c0b5979-a5f9-4a68-9a45-97684d5c7fb6
  6. why cant i update windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why cant i update windows 10: i get this errorSome update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80070570any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-update-windows-10/ef3a4723-7826-4bbf-ab05-30909346f2ef
  7. I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise

I cant upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise: I want to upgrade to windows 10 pro/enterprise but i failed to do that in Payment because the Country set to US. When I check my account profile, it shows Malaysia!!! how do I move forward from here??? *I want the country in payment page set to Malaysia so that I can...
  8. Why cant I get a desktop (tbh I have no idea with Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why cant I get a desktop (tbh I have no idea with Windows 10): I have just brought a Surface Pro after having a mac for nearly 10 years so I have really no idea what I am doing. I just want a desktop so I can create folders. I cant seem to access or add a desktop, I am only accessing my apps through the search bar. Please I need some...
  9. Why can't I install icloud for windows 10 enterprise

Why can't I install icloud for windows 10 enterprise: I am using the windows 10 enterprise and it has been recently installed. However, every time I try to run the icloud installer the message says "icloud for windows requires windows 7,8 or 10 and earlier". Then the installation aborts. Can someone please advise me how to...
  10. Why cant I get rid of these malwares?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why cant I get rid of these malwares?: I use Malwarebytes to remove these malwares, but after I open Chrome, they come back again. please help https://content.screencast.com/users...8b9ea129/1.png 98560