Windows 10: Why can't I get updates?

Discus and support Why can't I get updates? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For months now, I see the following in 'Updates'... [ATTACH] Why can't I update? I have a Toshiba "Qosmio" [ATTACH] Months ago, I followed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michael Phillips_TN, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Why can't I get updates?

For months now, I see the following in 'Updates'...

Why can't I get updates? ca5dd0c2-c5b5-4d17-bea5-90e82c290a71?upload=true.jpg

Why can't I update?

I have a Toshiba "Qosmio"

Why can't I get updates? a7102091-45eb-415c-9242-a90736aaab7b?upload=true.jpg

Months ago, I followed the "Learn More" link and read thru the posted information, but since then, I see there is a newer 'update' "Windows 10, version 20H2 and Windows Server, version 20H2" for which I'm still not able to obtain. Is there anything I can do as a 'consumer' to get these updates/features/'patches'? The information reads, "Microsoft and Synaptics are working on a resolution and will provide an update in an upcoming release.", but this has been several months without progress or notification.

:)

Michael Phillips_TN, Nov 11, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Why can't I get updates? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 11, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why can't I get updates? :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 11, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Why can't I get updates?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I get updates?

1. Why can't I get updates? - Similar Threads - Why can't updates

2. Why can't I update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I update?: I need your help if you can tell me what this error is and how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-update/9711093c-4c71-4611-8989-bc366141017a
  3. Why can't I update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I update?: I need your help if you can tell me what this error is and how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-update/9711093c-4c71-4611-8989-bc366141017a
  4. Why can't I update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Why can't I get into BIOS or Troubleshoot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get into BIOS or Troubleshoot?: I was trying to play Valorant when it said It required Secure Boot to be on, and when I was in BIOS I think I enabled fast boot and disabled Safe Boot? I think I can't remember, Now I can't load into BIOS as my computer starts too fast, and I can't get into troubleshooting...
  6. Why can't I get Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get Windows 11?: When im attempting to update from windows 10 to 11 my windows update settings state that "this pc doesn't meet the requirements" and it directs me to pc health check. However, apon checking pc health check it states that my pc does in fact meet windows 11's requirements. I...
  7. Why can't I get Windows 11?

Why can't I get Windows 11?: When im attempting to update from windows 10 to 11 my windows update settings state that "this pc doesn't meet the requirements" and it directs me to pc health check. However, apon checking pc health check it states that my pc does in fact meet windows 11's requirements. I...
  8. Why can't I get Windows Update KB5004945?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I get Windows Update KB5004945?: I have Windows 10, version 21H1, OS Build 19043.1055 on my desktop. 21H1 Feature Update and Quality Update KB4023057 were installed on June 12, 2021. My Windows Update is configured for automatic updates. During the past three days, I have repeatedly checked my update history...
  9. Why can't i get any help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i get any help: I'm unable to make a payment to my Microsoft account, I'm also unable to make any purchase in a game i play which is Gamelofts' "War Planet" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-any-help/751e039e-09ea-4b6c-b2d8-b35a0dd45607
  10. Why can't I get in touch with an agent?

Why can't I get in touch with an agent?: I attempt to talk to an adviser but the toggle has vanished whats going on? I have picture that I'd like to keep open as before but they are no long the same format I don't like it....