Windows 10: why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

Discus and support why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VirginiaEarls Peters, Mar 9, 2020.

1. why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

:)

VirginiaEarls Peters, Mar 9, 2020
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Freecell no longer works after a recent update

Hi,

Windows 10 is designed to work with a different version of FreeCell, which is bundled with the built-in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. To play FreeCell, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Find and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of apps.
    • Click FreeCell.

If Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been uninstalled previously, you may follow these steps to reinstall it:

• Click Start.
    • Open the Store app.
    • Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Search bar and click the result.
    • Click Install.

Let us know if you have other concerns about FreeCell.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Does anyone know a way to get and reinstall Freecell version Windows 7.

I liked to play Freecell version Windows 7. The newer versions of Freecell do not appeal to me.

[That has to do with the way I like to play it: keep as many cards as possible 'in the field'. Then, with a final move, all cards go out.]

Does anyone know a way to get and reinstall Freecell version Windows 7 on Windows 10

Original Title: Freecell Windows 7

Klaas T. Bakker, Mar 9, 2020
  4. why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

finding freecell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to find the Freecell game.

Start -> All apps -> Microsoft Solitaire Collection (right click to pin to start) -> Freecell

There are also several other versions of FreeCell available in the Store.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

1. why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell? - Similar Threads - why can't version

2. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't instrall anything in windows 7: hi. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 and the playstore dose not work and when i make a web page it dose't work. why anything dose't work in windows 7...
  3. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  4. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  5. Freecell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  6. Freecell

Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  7. Why can't I get the version of Minecraft that I want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get the version of Minecraft that I want: If Minecraft is owned by Microsoft why can't I get the P.C. version of Minecraft Vanilla in the Microsoft store? it isn't fair to stop people who are poor from getting an affordable alternative to the overpriced, and poor-quality version available in the Microsoft store....
  8. The new version of MS Freecell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The new version of MS Freecell: What are the levels and titles now with this new version of Freecell? I'm at level 255 with the title of Bronze Grandmaster 11. How many more levels and what/when are the titles to come?...
  9. freecell

in Windows 10 Customization
    freecell: Has anyone it level 1000 on freecell, seems like it would take some time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/bc961885-5cad-4533-9bee-d57e9899493a
  10. FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10

FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10: After using many versions of Windows for decades, I just ended 7 years with Windows 7. I now have Windows 10 on my PCs. I am an uber-compulsive FreeCell player, but the Win10 version sucks. It takes 5 clicks to get into it (I refuse to register or upgrade). The graphics are...