Windows 10: Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit?

Discus and support Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Folks: I am attempting to turn on windows streaming media from my Windows 10 PC, with the latest October update. When I attempt to do so, I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichardFDillon, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit?

Folks:

I am attempting to turn on windows streaming media from my Windows 10 PC, with the latest October update. When I attempt to do so, I get this error message: Media streaming is not turned on

How do I get it turned on? I have set the Windows Media Player Network Sharing Service. to automatically turn on. What else do I need to do in order to get this to work? Thanks so much in advance for all your help!

:)

RichardFDillon, Oct 24, 2018
  2. EddyChoy Win User

Downloaded a Windows 10 pro 64 bit but turn to a 32 bit Windows 10, Why?

My Window 10 pro 64 bit was upgraded from Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit.

But I would like to clean re-install the Windows 10 pro 64 bit to a new SSD drive.

After I downloaded iso file from Microsoft and try set up to date.

Despite sovled the problem of a bug of Multiprocessor_configuration_not _supported problem. And installed the Windows 10 using quick install option.

The Windows turn to a 32 bit Windows 10 and not a pro version.

What did i missed in the steps?

And how can I fix this problem?

EddyChoy, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit? :)

4. Kr4nG Win User

Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit?

Windows 64-bit or 32-bit?

you should just get a 64 bit system but just run windows xp pro/home or whatever i use 64 bit with windows xp pro everything is fine everything works you should just wait for them to make the x64 os better for driver and stuff cause im waithing for that

Kr4nG, Oct 24, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit?

1. Why can't I get Windows streaming to turn on in Windows 10 pro 64 bit? - Similar Threads - Why can't streaming

2. Windows 10 PRO 64 bit - BSOD's after turning on the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PRO 64 bit - BSOD's after turning on the computer: Hi,I have a I think strange issue - I am expiriencing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs within most of the time 15 minutes of turning on or rebooting my computer. Usually, the BSOD happens, the computer reboots and then works normally until turned off.Rarely, there are 2-3 BSODs...
  3. Windows 10 PRO 64 bit - BSOD's after turning on the computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PRO 64 bit - BSOD's after turning on the computer: Hi,I have a I think strange issue - I am expiriencing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSODs within most of the time 15 minutes of turning on or rebooting my computer. Usually, the BSOD happens, the computer reboots and then works normally until turned off.Rarely, there are 2-3 BSODs...
  4. Windows 10 PRO 64 bit - BSOD's after turning on the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit: Need to upgrade my laptop windows from Windows 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-windows-7-pro-64-bit-to-windows-10-64/1d42cd03-b607-4de5-9651-516a3cb14b18
  6. Can't turn off taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn off taskbar thumbnail previews in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: I've unchecked Enable Peek under Performance Options Visual Effects. But I still see thumbnails of my applications when I hover over them on the taskbar. I have: 1. Press WINDOWS + R 2. Type "gpedit.msc" without quotes and press ENTER 3. Click "Administrative...
  7. Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit

Windows PRO 10 32 bit to 64 Bit: How do I update 32bit Windows 10 Pro on a 64bit system to 64bit OP Sys x 64bit Processor System? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-pro-10-32-bit-to-64-bit/e10c32dc-cebb-4569-b469-8dd000e1935b
  8. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit: I have been using Clonezilla-live for years. It no longer works as both my computers are UEFI. What suggestions do you have that will not cost me a fortune to back up my computers. Thank for any help. 143195
  9. windows 10 pro 64 bit software

windows 10 pro 64 bit software: HI I have my windows 10 pro key . I do not have the software any longer . I'm want to install it on a new pc with a new hard drive, Can you where i can download it . Can I get it for free or have to pay? thank you...
  10. I can't install windows 10 64 bit

I can't install windows 10 64 bit: I have installed windows 10 32 bit on a pc that can support 64 bit. Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)i7-6700K CPU@4.00Hz 4.01Ghz; installed RAM 16.0 GB System type 32 bit operating system, x64-based processor. Well! I have too two hard drive and I will install on the second one...