Windows 10: Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

Discus and support Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amolasdrugas, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

amolasdrugas, Dec 4, 2022

2. Microphone is working on steam calls and discord tests, but not in discord calls and in ts3.

Yesterday it was working fine, I suspend my computer and went to sleep. Today I enter a call on discord and my friend was not hearing me. He called me on steam and he was hearing me, so we tried on teamspeak 3, but it was just the same as discord. I've tried a number of solutions for 3 hours, but none have worked for me. Since restarting my computer to uninstalling those apps, changing devices on those apps and on windows settings.

Miguel Dutra, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

Can't hear others voice during call,but they can hear mei

Hi

I bought a Lumia 650 not long ago,probably 6 month.

Whenever I try to call I cant hear their voice but others can hear my voice.All I can do is turn on the speaker or plugin a headphones to talk.

I have tried these following steps that I found on the internet

1) restarted my phone to check if it would work

2) reset my phone several times

i tried doing WhatsApp call and skype call and I face the same problem

please give me a suggestion on what to do

NandanGorla, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

1. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else - Similar Threads - Why can't hear

2. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  3. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else: thats it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-can-i-hear-voice-chat-and-not-anything-else/cefcfd7e-90e7-42a7-bc11-210a84b1c5fa
  4. Why can i hear voice chat and not anything else

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  6. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't hear anything!: I can't hear anything on my PC! I tried checking the cables, they are all fine. The volume is okay and I even try my earplugs, also didn't work.I think something might be wrong with my PC, not with my speakers. Youtube, Dailymon, all sites are affected....
  7. Can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant hear anything, exept for discord. Please help: o basically i was playing a game, when i disconnected my microphone cable from my pc, after i reconnected it i could not hear anything, and i mean anything, i tried a few things, nothing worked, all i could hear i my friends in a discord VC, my headset is not broken, and mic...
  9. Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I hear discord calls or anything else: When I go on a discord call I can't hear them but they hear me, and while on the call, I can't hear any other apps or websites until I leave the call. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. webcam not working on anything else but discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    webcam not working on anything else but discord: my webcam works on discord but not camera app or obs submitted by /u/Alex_OHara [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg37nl/webcam_not_working_on_anything_else_but_discord/