Windows 10: why can't i import pictures from my digital camera to windows 10

Discus and support why can't i import pictures from my digital camera to windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time I try to import pictures from my camera I get the following message: USB Drive E Select to choose what happens with memory cards I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GailMcFarlane, Sep 15, 2020.

1. why can't i import pictures from my digital camera to windows 10

Every time I try to import pictures from my camera I get the following message:

USB Drive E

Select to choose what happens with memory cards

I have never received this message in the past. There have been several updates since I last imported pictures so something definitely has been changed on windows 10 ...

thanks in advance for your assistance to this problem....

:)

GailMcFarlane, Sep 15, 2020

2. Importing Pictures from IPhone and digital camera

I can't import pictures from IPhone or digital camera. Device doesn't show or icon for importing??? Could till recently. USB cords are fine. What is wrong?

CarolRichardson4, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Unable to import pictures from Digital camera directly to my computer.

prior to upgrade to windows 10 I was able to Import pictures from my digital camera directly to my computer. Now when I make any attempt to download pictures it finishes the import portion and then closes out. AS a result I am unable to transfer my pictures from
    my camera to my computer. What can I do to ciorrect this problem

Original Title: picture down load

DavidNEARING, Sep 15, 2020
  4. why can't i import pictures from my digital camera to windows 10

import pictures

I have Windows 10.

How to Import Pictures from my digital camera to My Pictures.

Please.

JanetGordon2, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

why can't i import pictures from my digital camera to windows 10

1. why can't i import pictures from my digital camera to windows 10 - Similar Threads - why can't import

2. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  3. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  4. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Importing Pictures from Camera Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing Pictures from Camera Disk: I went from Windows 7 to 10. This morning I bought Fortect and it repaired my computer. Yesterday I imported pictures from my camera disk but had no way to name the folder or save it. Now I don't know how to import from my camera disk. Please HELP!* Moved from MS Teams...
  6. Importing pictures from camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing pictures from camera: Up until recently when I imported multiple pictures they would be grouped into a file folder and listed with the file folder type. Now my pictures are importing individually with the jpg type. How do I go back to importing multiple pictures into a file folder as a group?...
  7. Imported pictures from two different cameras

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Imported pictures from two different cameras: I have two cameras, each with their own SD Card. To import the pictures I use a USB device which has a SD Card slot; works perfectly. However, if on one camera I have taken pictures for the period, for example, 4th to the 6th June, the pictures are imported into Photos in...
  8. importing pictures from a camera

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures from a camera: Up until yesterday, when I plugged in my Canon camera with a USB cord to my computer, all I had to do was turn on the camera and Windows 10 automatically imported only my most recent photos. But today, when I turn my camera on, Windows 10 won't do that, and the only way I...
  9. importing photos from a digital camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    importing photos from a digital camera: Microsoft and Windows 10 are ****. Importing photos used to be straightforward but updated Windows 10 has made this once simple operation so complicated that I've given up. This stupid updating that changes everything is not wanted or desired, so bloody well leave it alone....
  10. Importing Pictures from my Camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing Pictures from my Camera: In my old Windows when I transferred my pictures from my camera it would automatically as me to name the pictures and drop them into a folder for that month. How can I do this on Windows 10?...