Windows 10: Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded?

Discus and support Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have downloaded a tax program and installed it. However, it does not run and does not appear in my control panel as being installed. It does appear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gwujd, Oct 13, 2018.

1. gwujd Win User

Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded?

I have downloaded a tax program and installed it. However, it does not run and does not appear in my control panel as being installed. It does appear in my download file. I get a message that I do not have the proper permissions to install the program although I am the administrator. What do I need to do?

:)

gwujd, Oct 13, 2018
  2. Kusimeka Win User

Trojan/Virus - Can't remove, cant install programs, can't backup folders

Hey, thanks for the suggestion, but i cant install any programs because it keeps refreshing every 10~ seconds *Mad Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded? :mad:

Kusimeka, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded?

1. Why can't I install a program which has been downloaded? - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.: Good evening, Recently, an ad appeared and downloaded a program which might be quarantined at the moment but unfortunately I can not delete it. This specific program it must has a virus. I tried even from "CMD" to get rid of it but still nothing happens.I am afraid of doing...
  3. I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't delete a file that has been downloaded by itself which might contain a virus.: Good evening, Recently, an ad appeared and downloaded a program which might be quarantined at the moment but unfortunately I can not delete it. This specific program it must has a virus. I tried even from "CMD" to get rid of it but still nothing happens.I am afraid of doing...
  4. why can't i download programs that are compatible with windows xp

why can't i download programs that are compatible with windows xp: Windows xpwant to download samsung android driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-programs-that-are-compatible/0161aba2-20cb-4198-9c4e-926d1576d4d7
  5. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/: Hi there My device has downloaded the new Windows 10 update, but I do not want to install it because I heard several times that by installing the new update, all the information on the device will be lost ... Do you have a solution to remove it because it is on the power...
  6. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/: Hi there My device has downloaded the new Windows 10 update, but I do not want to install it because I heard several times that by installing the new update, all the information on the device will be lost ... Do you have a solution to remove it because it is on the power...
  7. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Program that has been deleted can't be started after downloading again because it's running...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program that has been deleted can't be started after downloading again because it's running...?: I tried to install Fortnite on my PC, but I'm an absolute idiot and now the launcher for the game doesn't work/can't be installed even after deleting it and downloading it again. Idk if it's a problem with the launcher or with windows tbh, hope someone can help me. So, from...
  9. Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remove shortcuts to program that has been uninstalled.: I am unable to remove shortcut icons for an app I got from the Microsoft store. The app name is "OneClick Downloader". When I double click it, it goes to the Microsoft store. When I right click it and select "uninstall", I get a verification. I verify, nothing happens. This...
  10. Can't Install a Downloaded Program

Can't Install a Downloaded Program: I have twice downloaded programs and when I click to install them, I receive a screen with this error message: Your PC's settings only let it install verified apps from the Store...Installing apps. only from the Store helps protect your PC and keep it running...