Windows 10: why cant i install apps

Discus and support why cant i install apps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have been trying to download apps for a while and all are saying error and when i went into the troubleshoot compatibility button after left clicking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shona Reppe, Sep 23, 2023.

1. why cant i install apps

i have been trying to download apps for a while and all are saying error and when i went into the troubleshoot compatibility button after left clicking on the app installer and it sayes the troubleshoot wizard cant continue

:)

Shona Reppe, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. why cant i install apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 23, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2023
  4. why cant i install apps

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

why cant i install apps

1. why cant i install apps - Similar Threads - why cant install

2. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install apps on my laptop?: It will not let me install the AUTOCAD app i need. I press install and then it loads onto this thing where it says 'Do you want to let this app make changes to your device?' but not let me change it. I have YouTube and googled it and nothing comes up for this problem i really...
  3. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install apps on my laptop?: It will not let me install the AUTOCAD app i need. I press install and then it loads onto this thing where it says 'Do you want to let this app make changes to your device?' but not let me change it. I have YouTube and googled it and nothing comes up for this problem i really...
  4. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why cant i install apps

why cant i install apps: i have been trying to download apps for a while and all are saying error and when i went into the troubleshoot compatibility button after left clicking on the app installer and it sayes the troubleshoot wizard cant continue...
  6. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I Cant Install programs/apps?: I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-programsapps/0460fe91-9635-4d25-a779-6249a0b8d410
  7. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

Why I Cant Install programs/apps?: I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-programsapps/0460fe91-9635-4d25-a779-6249a0b8d410
  8. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I cant install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install apps: I have been having this issue for months were i couldnt install anything through the microsoft store and i had to reinstall gaming services because i had a problem with but its not letting so i cant play anything and its giving me a error code when i try to install it...
  10. I cant install apps

I cant install apps: I have been having this issue for months were i couldnt install anything through the microsoft store and i had to reinstall gaming services because i had a problem with but its not letting so i cant play anything and its giving me a error code when i try to install it...