Windows 10: Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc

Discus and support Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I bought FIFA 20 on my Xbox one recently and wanted to install it on my pc as well but when I tried, it could for some reason. I was not seeing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xp Jayy, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Xp Jayy Win User

Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc

Hello, I bought FIFA 20 on my Xbox one recently and wanted to install it on my pc as well but when I tried, it could for some reason. I was not seeing install nowhere

:)

Xp Jayy, Apr 30, 2020

2. fifa 20 got crashed for pc

hi joydeep sir i buyed a fifa 20 game for pc i played that game for 3 weeks with no issue but yesatrday at night my game got crashed and got error message as nvidia display driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovred.sir what can be reasons.and
    how to fix it.

JoydeepSarkar685, Apr 30, 2020
  3. adas Win User
    fifa 15

can you suggest me a way to play Fifa 15 in windows 10 in low end graphics . please reply

4. Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc

FIFA 15 not working in windows 10

I have followed the steps you suggested, but fifa 15 still doesn't work.

Mohammed TaqeeNawaz, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc

1. Why can't I install FIFA 20 on my pc - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc: Hello i have a problem with constant BSOD during playing FIFA 23 sometimes happens mid game, sometimes happens in menu while simply scrolling, I tried things like: updating as much software as possible even updated BIOS, reinstalled gpu drivers with DDU, ran sfc scan I even...
  3. FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIFA 23 BSOD problem on my pc: Hello i have a problem with constant BSOD during playing FIFA 23 sometimes happens mid game, sometimes happens in menu while simply scrolling, I tried things like: updating as much software as possible even updated BIOS, reinstalled gpu drivers with DDU, ran sfc scan I even...
  4. why can't i use my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why can't i use my pc: I've been on the blue screen of death ever since windows updated and it wont ever let me proceed no matter what i try to do to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-use-my-pc/15232568-6245-40cc-9fd5-65ddf0bab5a6
  5. Why I can't install features on my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why I can't install features on my PC?: I was trying to reinstall .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 and it returned to an error "Windows couldn't complete the requested changes" with the error code "0x800F922" can anyone pls help me how to fix it and what causes it?...
  6. Fifa 20 pc sound automatically gets louder?

Fifa 20 pc sound automatically gets louder?: Howdy, whenever I start the match, the sound is automatically set to full volume and I can't hear all my colleagues anymore. Whenever I start a match. Does anyone know a solution? LG Fifa 20 Pc Sound wird automatisch lauter?
  7. fifa 20 got crashed for pc

fifa 20 got crashed for pc: hi joydeep sir i buyed a fifa 20 game for pc i played that game for 3 weeks with no issue but yesatrday at night my game got crashed and got error message as nvidia display driver has stopped responding and has successfully recovred.sir what can be reasons.and how to fix it....
  8. Logitech Rumblepad 2 and FIFA 20

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Rumblepad 2 and FIFA 20: Hi everyone, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 7 with a clean install. I installed the game through Origin and gameplay seems ok except for anything involving the right analog stick. If I flick the stick left or right in the menu to access a submenu it will rapidly...
  9. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly sending signals of...
  10. Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?

in Cortana
    Why can't Cortana set a reminder for every 20 minutes to leave my pc?: It gave me the option of monthly weekly daily, so obviously totally misunderstanding what every 20 minutes means. I though it would be a simple task, and I'm sure I've seen it done on tv. In fact it hasn't really been able to help with much....