Windows 10: why cant i install GTA on my PC

Discus and support why cant i install GTA on my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why cant i install GTA on my PC after purchase please? Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulrusson, Nov 19, 2020.

1. why cant i install GTA on my PC

why cant i install GTA on my PC after purchase please?

Moved from: Outlook.com My Account and information Other

:)

paulrusson, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 19, 2020
  3. GTA 5 INSTALLATION

Hello

I want to ask that is there any way to pause the installation of gta 5 as it is taking 30 min. to install 1% of game ( 0.30 hrs.× 100 =50 hours)

Please suggest me a way to pause the installation as it is totally impossible to keep my PC turn on for 50 hrs.

The size of setup of the game is nearly about 38 GB.

Avi aVi Avi, Nov 19, 2020
  4. why cant i install GTA on my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

why cant i install GTA on my PC

1. why cant i install GTA on my PC - Similar Threads - why cant install

2. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?: Despite of running as admin Windows 10 won't allow me to install the application.Who is Microsoft to DECIDE what I can and cannot install in my computer? I valorate the warning, but the decision is mine to take....
  3. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?: Despite of running as admin Windows 10 won't allow me to install the application.Who is Microsoft to DECIDE what I can and cannot install in my computer? I valorate the warning, but the decision is mine to take....
  4. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I cant install MS Photos on my WIN10 PC . Why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install MS Photos on my WIN10 PC . Why??: I cant install MS Photos on my WIN10 PC . Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-ms-photos-on-my-win10-pc-why/d715829b-19c8-4307-b8d3-aefb1da01e9c
  6. I cant install MS Photos on my WIN10 PC . Why??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install MS Photos on my WIN10 PC . Why??: I cant install MS Photos on my WIN10 PC . Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-ms-photos-on-my-win10-pc-why/d715829b-19c8-4307-b8d3-aefb1da01e9c
  7. why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why cant i install cheat engine on my pc?: i installed 71 from github however it will refuse to install as microsoft defender marks this as a "severethreat" and has this "fusioncore" thing. how do you stop this so i can corrupt wii emulated games and minecraft?...
  8. Why cant my pc find the path or file for anything. And why cant i recover my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant my pc find the path or file for anything. And why cant i recover my pc.: I cant pen programs like task manager or other apps from windows. And i cant recover my pc becurse settings just freeze when i try to press it. Anyone that can help?...
  9. I cant install Minecraft on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant install Minecraft on my pc: I own Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox one and I should be able to get the windows 10 edition from the Microsoft on my desktop but it still asks me to purchase it. How can I fix it?...
  10. i cant download gta san andreas

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download gta san andreas: why cant i download gta san andreas from Microsoft store? i enter the debit card details correctly but it says that the card details don't match. i've tried 5-6 times. also, my account has required balance....