Windows 10: why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.

Discus and support why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; According to MSFT's own specs, it lists my processor as one that is able to be upgraded.Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamrWise, Dec 5, 2021.

1. why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.

According to MSFT's own specs, it lists my processor as one that is able to be upgraded.Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 6.96 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display Thanks for any helpWilliam

:)

WilliamrWise, Dec 5, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Installing W10 on this Laptop

HP Stream 11 under Windows 10 - Touchpad not recognized.

Are you making sure you are trying the correct driver for the WiFi... They list Broadcom, Intel, and/or Realtek.

Also, try to run the installer as an administrator install.

If that fails... try extracting the files and manually install the driver.

95Viper, Dec 5, 2021
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Installing W10 on this Laptop

Wifi works but where's the link he mentions in the link above? not seeing it

rk3066, Dec 5, 2021
  4. why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.

1. why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop. - Similar Threads - why can't install

2. Why can't I install Windows 11 on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Windows 11 on my computer?: My Computer Specs:Processor: Intel Core i7-7700 CPU @ 3.6GHzRam: 16GBSystem Space: 1000GBTPM 2.0: EnabledSecure Boot: EnabledProcessor Cores: 4 CoresMy Computer Model: HP 280 G3 MTWhen I tried to install Windows 11, It told me to install the "PC Health Check App", so I...
  3. Why can't I install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install windows 11?: I have recently encountered a problem that requires the upgrade to windows 11. I have done all the necessary steps, including enabling TPM 2.0. On the PC Health Check app, it says my PC meets the requirements. However, the settings app says otherwise. ini...
  4. Why can't I install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I install windows 11?: I have recently encountered a problem that requires the upgrade to windows 11. I have done all the necessary steps, including enabling TPM 2.0. On the PC Health Check app, it says my PC meets the requirements. However, the settings app says otherwise. ini...
  5. Why can't I install windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?

Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?: When trying to install a Windows 10 Upgrade on my HP laptop computer currently running 8.1I get a message that says "This app can't run on my computer" and to contact the publisher.Which app do I need?I am running the 64 bit, 4gig RAM with 3.89 available and 2.16 GHz CPU - no...
  7. Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?: When trying to install a Windows 10 Upgrade on my HP laptop computer currently running 8.1I get a message that says "This app can't run on my computer" and to contact the publisher.Which app do I need?I am running the 64 bit, 4gig RAM with 3.89 available and 2.16 GHz CPU - no...
  8. Why can't I install Windows 10 or 11 on my HP laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.: According to MSFT's own specs, it lists my processor as one that is able to be upgraded.Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 6.96 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  10. why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.

why can't I install windows 11 on my windows 10 HP laptop.: According to MSFT's own specs, it lists my processor as one that is able to be upgraded.Processor AMD Ryzen 3 2200U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.50 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 6.96 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...