Windows 10: Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?

Discus and support Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can't I load the Chinese simplified keyboard on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Iacoba, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Iacoba Win User

Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?

Why can't I load the Chinese simplified keyboard on my computer?

:)

Iacoba, Jun 1, 2019

2. Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

DIDN'T WORK ON MY COMPUTER, I STILL NEED ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL KEYBOARD, PLEASE!

William H Huang, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Chinese input method show traditional Chinese characters rather than Simplified ones.

Have you followed this to create the keyboard you use? If not, follow this and try them again:

In the Cortana box type ‘Region’.

Click on ‘Region and Language Settings’.

Click on ‘Add a Language’.

From the list of languages select Chinese Simplified.

Select Chinese (Simplified, China).

Click on Language pack available.

Click on Options button.

Wait for Download to complete.

Under Keyboards click on Add a keyboard

Click on Microsoft Pinyin Input method editor and choose the language editor of your choice.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?

Installing simplified Chinese keyboard

I cannot install a simplified Chinese keyboard on my Windows 7 Dell computer. It was on the computer, then migrated off the task bar to another screen that I see momentarily when booting up. I tried uninstalling the Chinese keyboard, rebooting, and re-installing,
    but I was still unsuccessful. Any ideas?

ClaireBaldwin, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer?

1. Why can't I load the Chinese simplified (China) keyboard onto my computer? - Similar Threads - Why can't load

2. Cannot install Chinese Simplified keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Chinese Simplified keyboard: Buttons for installing basic input, handwritten input and basic speech recognition in the language parameters page are bugged out. It says "downloading", then I click on it and a progress bar appears for a second, then "installed" for a second, then "downloading" again....
  3. Cannot install Chinese Simplified keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Chinese Simplified keyboard: Buttons for installing basic input, handwritten input and basic speech recognition in the language parameters page are bugged out. It says "downloading", then I click on it and a progress bar appears for a second, then "installed" for a second, then "downloading" again....
  4. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  5. Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China

Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China: Unable to download basic typing for Chinese Simplified, China https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-basic-typing-for-chinese/63233df5-6344-4b5e-855b-e3cacf19bbc1
  6. How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China with a blue paw sybmol: How to remove the language Chinese Simplified, China from the list so that I can easly toggle between the other main two languages I am actually using.I tried many soltuions proposed in previous threads but with no luck. This what shows looking into the input...
  7. why the simplified Chinese pinyin keyboard is incorrectly producing Traditional Chinese?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why the simplified Chinese pinyin keyboard is incorrectly producing Traditional Chinese?: why the simplified Chinese pinyin keyboard is incorrectly producing Traditional Chinese?I followed the following procedure in window 10In the Cortana box type 'Region'.Click on 'Region and Language Settings'.Click on 'Add a Language'.From the list of languages select Chinese...
  8. why the simplified Chinese pinyin keyboard is incorrectly producing Traditional Chinese?

why the simplified Chinese pinyin keyboard is incorrectly producing Traditional Chinese?: why the simplified Chinese pinyin keyboard is incorrectly producing Traditional Chinese?I followed the following procedure in window 10In the Cortana box type 'Region'.Click on 'Region and Language Settings'.Click on 'Add a Language'.From the list of languages select Chinese...
  9. How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US"

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove "To Chinese Simplified, China - Chinese Simplified - US": The highlighted item below, how to remove it I mean completely, 100% remove? Windows 10 version 1803. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-to-chinese-simplified-china-chinese/162c61ac-ebd8-4765-9a4e-d36762e61f72
  10. chinese Simplified,China

in Windows 10 Customization
    chinese Simplified,China: I can not remove that langue from my PC[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chinese-simplifiedchina/331a05de-15d6-4fc7-aa5a-6d0d4b350207