Windows 10: Why can't I log in to Windows?

Discus and support Why can't I log in to Windows? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft community, Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micah Hartman, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Why can't I log in to Windows?

Hi Microsoft community,

Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't able to log in to my user account I use my Microsoft account to sign in. It says "Click here to set up your PIN, but I have one already! I tried clicking and it came up with a "Just a moment..." message. I waited a few minutes, but it was just stuck saying "Just a moment...". I then tried to do a system restore by putting my computer into recovery mode, and it said it was working on it, but it failed. I'm now lost, what should I do? I need it for my school work! I cannot enter my Microsoft account password because I enabled "Only allow Windows Hello accounts on this device" because it was "recommended". All of my other restore points have been deleted now, so I really don't know what to do.

By the way, the error code is 0x80090016

:)

Micah Hartman, Mar 10, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Windows 10 doesn`t log in after update

Hi,

You may need to reset your password for you to access your account again. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you trying to log in to your Microsoft Account or to your Windows 10 local account?
    • Have you tried resetting your password?

Meanwhile, you're trying to log in to your Microsoft Account, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

forum article
    shared by PaulSey on how to reset your password and recover your Microsoft Account.

If you're trying to log in to your Windows 10 local account, we suggest that you perform the instructions in this

article
    on how you can reset your Windows 10 local account.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Why can't I log in to Windows?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Why can't I log in to Windows?

1. Why can't I log in to Windows? - Similar Threads - Why can't log

2. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  3. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I can't log in?: It all started when I tried to log my Microsoft account into my laptop. After it entered sleeping mode, I tried to turn it on again, instead of logging in with password, there's not even a single password bar here, just a “Sign in" button that when I clicked, it doesn't even...
  4. Why do I can't log in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't i log into my computer?

Why can't i log into my computer?: So, I downloaded an app called Steam, which is very trusted. Then, I happen to turn off my computer and when I come back to log in, there is no password box and the email that is usually above the password box is my old email. Every-time I click the sign in box, and I sign...
  6. Why can't i log into my computer?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't i log into my computer?: So, I downloaded an app called Steam, which is very trusted. Then, I happen to turn off my computer and when I come back to log in, there is no password box and the email that is usually above the password box is my old email. Every-time I click the sign in box, and I sign...
  7. Why i can't log in to my computer?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why i can't log in to my computer?: Hi! I can't log in to my computer because I log in in the whole time with my pin id and I don't know why but i cant log in with that because it says "something went wrong" and I also cant log in with my microsoft password so i cant do nothing with my problem, please help me!...
  8. Why can't I log in computer?

Why can't I log in computer?: I can't log in my other computer, my pin is not recognized anymore. When I ask to send a code to change password, I don't receive it. Is there a way to bypass login password?...
  9. Why can't I log in computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I log in computer?: I can't log in my other computer, my pin is not recognized anymore. When I ask to send a code to change password, I don't receive it. Is there a way to bypass login password?...
  10. Why can't I log in to Windows?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I log in to Windows?: Hi Microsoft community, Yesterday, I restarted my Dell Latitude laptop because it was running slowly, and it was able to start up fine, but I wasn't able to log in to my user account I use my Microsoft account to sign in. It says "Click here to set up your PIN, but I have...