Windows 10: Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ?

Discus and support Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I try to log in but all i get is a screen saver that says “ something happened and your pin isnt available” click to set up your pin. Set up my pin.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by joannevidler-may, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ?

I try to log in but all i get is a screen saver that says “ something happened and your pin isnt available” click to set up your pin. Set up my pin. Sadly all i get is the same maeeage. .?

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Unknown/other Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family

:)

joannevidler-may, Aug 25, 2020

2. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Aug 25, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 25, 2020
  4. Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ?

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ?

1. Why can’t I log into my laptop I’m getting NOTHING ? - Similar Threads - Why can’t log

2. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can’t log in on my computer: Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644
  3. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why I can’t log in on my computer: Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644
  4. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I can’t log in my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t log in my laptop: I can’t log in my laptop. My pin is no longer available due to a change of security settings on this device. And I try using my password but it’s not letting log in. What can I do...
  6. I can’t log in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log in my laptop: I can’t log in my laptop. My pin is no longer available due to a change of security settings on this device. And I try using my password but it’s not letting log in. What can I do...
  7. I can’t log in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I can’t log into my laptop account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log into my laptop account: I am trying to log into my laptop with my Microsoft account password but it told me it was incorrect, so I reset my password to something new, and tried to sign in with the new password, and it told me I was incorrect again. I made sure there were no differences at all....
  9. Can’t log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t log into my laptop: Not letting me sign-in On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in...
  10. Can’t log into my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can’t log into my laptop: Hello so my laptop is not recognizing my microsoft password! I logged into my account on other devices so my password is correct. It is not a problem with my keyboard because i have used the keyboard in display and viewed the password before submitting and its the correct...