Windows 10: Why can't I login anymore?

Discus and support Why can't I login anymore? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate. I had to reset my PC yesterday, then I made a local account for my wife and deleted my own. Later she... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KazKog, Nov 11, 2020.

1. /u/KazKog Win User

Why can't I login anymore?

If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate.

I had to reset my PC yesterday, then I made a local account for my wife and deleted my own. Later she went to Settings and logged in her Microsoft account but since then everytime the system starts it asks for her to login. She types her password but it's back to the same screen.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

submitted by /u/KazKog
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KazKog, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 11, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why can't I login anymore? :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 11, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Why can't I login anymore? - Similar Threads - Why can't login

2. Why can't I login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I login?: My windows login screen is not coming up, and I also keep getting "the password is incorrect try again" whenever I try factory reset it. I've changed the password twice and used the exact thing, I can't do any troubleshooting options without the password and I don't know what...
  3. Why can't I login?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I login?: My windows login screen is not coming up, and I also keep getting "the password is incorrect try again" whenever I try factory reset it. I've changed the password twice and used the exact thing, I can't do any troubleshooting options without the password and I don't know what...
  4. Why can't I login?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?

Why can't I download Windows 7 anymore?: Today, I wanted to download Windows 7 for my old hard drive, but I couldn't find any site that leads to the Windows 7 download page which actually lets you download it.I do not want to go to some torrent site that offers windows 7, because they are most likely scam.Please, i...
  6. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

Why I can't find CMD file anymore: Hi, I was doing some stuff and I needed to rename the CMD file, I get back to put the original name but the file desaparece. Please help me, i don't know what to do...
  7. Why I can't find CMD file anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why I can't find CMD file anymore: Hi, I was doing some stuff and I needed to rename the CMD file, I get back to put the original name but the file desaparece. Please help me, i don't know what to do...
  8. Why I can't access safe-mode anymore?

Why I can't access safe-mode anymore?: Windows 10.It keeps looping saying " computer repair." Once I click on safe-mode number e.g. safe mode with network, it keeps going back to computer repair screen as if nothing changed.How to fix it? I cant access to Windows either....
  9. Can't login to Windows 10 anymore.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login to Windows 10 anymore.: Screen says "something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." I clicked the "Set up my PIN" and it does not let me set up. It returns to the initial screen, where it displays the time and date. It repeats over and over every time I try. I...
  10. I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I created a password for a user and can't login in anymore: Hi, I urgently need help. i created a password using the command "netplwiz. Right after I restarted my laptop and tried to sign in and it says my information is incorrect. I'm really really sure i put in the correct password. Its my schools laptop and i have all my school...