Windows 10: why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and...

Discus and support why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lilcordi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lilcordi, Mar 30, 2020.

1. why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and...

/u/lilcordi, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and... :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 25, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, May 25, 2020
  4. 伯森 Win User

why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and...

AppStore cannot open

AppStore cannot open

[Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Games]

伯森, May 25, 2020
Thema:

why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and...

1. why can't i open certain apps? the appstore still opens properly but apps like news and... - Similar Threads - why can't open

2. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  3. WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSA Apps not opening and Amazon Appstore Malfunctioning: Hi,I've been having issues with wsa for the past few weeks. That is I was unable to open any of the apps I was previously able to use. It just shows the loading screen and disappears.Today I decided to uninstall and reinstall the software to fix the issue.First I uninstalled...
  4. Cannot Open Certain Apps

Cannot Open Certain Apps: Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  5. Cannot Open Certain Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Open Certain Apps: Hi,When I proceed to open the Minecraft launcher on my Windows 10 laptop I am met with an error code stating: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  6. I can't open apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open apps.: Hello, I have a problem with my apps. The Microsoft store, news photos, your phone, and more wont work. But 3rd party apps, except apps from the microsoft store wont work.I have tried restarting, using the troubleshooter, repairing the app, and more. Please help....
  7. I can't open apps.

I can't open apps.: Hello, I have a problem with my apps. The Microsoft store, news photos, your phone, and more wont work. But 3rd party apps, except apps from the microsoft store wont work.I have tried restarting, using the troubleshooter, repairing the app, and more. Please help....
  8. Can't open certain files/apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't open certain files/apps: Hi, I tried running a app today but it didn't seem to open. I tried looking in task manager to see why, and I saw that it did open, but then immediately suspend. I also looked in Event Viewer and saw this: https://pastebin.com/Zab5Nbk4 shorten due to it being very long...
  9. My screen looks like this while opening certain apps!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen looks like this while opening certain apps!: [IMG]I tried restarting but nothing changed. My windows and Drivers are up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-looks-like-this-while-opening-certain/dfc9723f-653d-4ad8-99cd-7a7d649d94e6
  10. Can't open certain apps on my Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't open certain apps on my Laptop: Hello, I recently started having this problem where I can't open certain apps on my Laptop. I don't know what is causing it but I've noticed it on 1. Task Manager 2. regedit I've read somewhere that someone had a similar problem where they couldn't open anything as...