Windows 10: Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

Discus and support Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For the last couple of days, I have tried to play the game called survivor. Until yesterday it worked just fine, but when I tried to play it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReeledRapier781, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

For the last couple of days, I have tried to play the game called survivor. Until yesterday it worked just fine, but when I tried to play it yesterday, it would not open. What do I need to do? Any help would be great.

:)

ReeledRapier781, Oct 2, 2018

2. Cannot open Xbox App game bar

Hi Jamie,

Issues with saving your video clips or using the Game bar on Windows 10 are possibly caused by an outdated Xbox app or a corrupted folder on Windows Explorer. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you move your saved video clips to another folder within
    the PC. The next saved videos will automatically go to the new folder.

If the issue persists, reset Windows Store to clear the store cache. Then, uninstall and reinstall the Xbox App to manually update it by following the steps below:

To reset Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.   
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).   
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.   

To update the Xbox App:

• Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.  
    • Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.  
    • Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage  
    • Hit Enter.  
    • Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.  

You can also sign in to another use to isolate if there is an issue with your profile.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

Pressing the letter G open Game bar

Hi,

As per the information, it seems that you might have pressed on Windows key + G to open Game bar. I suggest that you use the follow the steps below and check if it helps

To Turn Off Game Bar in Xbox app

1. Open the Xbox app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings icon on the left, click/tap on
    Game DVR at the top, and turn off the
    Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR setting at the top.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

1. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Why can't open

2. Xbox App not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App not opening: Hi everyone.Recently, after fixing an issue with my PC I cannot seem to open the xbox app, seeing as I have game pass among other things I cannot use it as a result, and some games that use the microsoft store dont recognise my login details since they link to the app. I...
  3. Xbox App not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App not opening: Hi everyone.Recently, after fixing an issue with my PC I cannot seem to open the xbox app, seeing as I have game pass among other things I cannot use it as a result, and some games that use the microsoft store dont recognise my login details since they link to the app. I...
  4. Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I open apps when I can open browsers??: Hello, this is a problem I recently face as my laptopWindows's apps like discord, line, Microsoft store, steam, etc. suddenly can't connect to the internet. I've tried several solutions posted on the internet such as Type netsh winsock resetPress enterType netsh int ip...
  5. Unable to open game through Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open game through Xbox app: I downloaded the Halo: Master Chief Collection through the Xbox app, but when I tried opening it, it would just open Microsoft Game Services on the Microsoft store. After looking up a solution online, I went into app settings and reset the application, which should just...
  6. Xbox App Opening Wrong Game

Xbox App Opening Wrong Game: I downloaded the Xbox App to play with my friends on PC. However when I try to open up an invite from a friend who is playing Sea of Thieves, it opens up Forza Horizon 4 instead. It asked me before about which program the invite should open up, but now i can't fix it. I can't...
  7. Can't Open Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Open Xbox Game Bar: Recently, I was using zoom and I got a blue screen. After I booted up my PC, the taskbar icons were all empty and lead to nothing, but that's not the point. When I tried to open game bar with Windows+G it didn't work. I went as far as to reset the applications, repair it,...
  8. Xbox Game App games won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game App games won't open: so i was gonna play some MSFS but for some reason it wont launch on the xbox app and i tried to open it through the search bar and everytime it opens it leads me to the microsoft store and makes me install gaming services but i have installed it and i already uninstalled it...
  9. Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC

Can't Open XBox Game Bar on PC: Hi All I have Windows 10 Pro and I can't open the Game Bar. I'm pressing Win+G to open, but nothing happens. Even if I go to Start and click XBox Game Bar the program just doesn't load. Any ideas of where to start to rectify this please? Many thanks, Kevin...
  10. WHY I CAN'T GET FREE MS SOLITAIRE IT OPENS XBOX GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY I CAN'T GET FREE MS SOLITAIRE IT OPENS XBOX GAME: APR 12 2020 PLAYED SOLITAIRE YESTERDAY TODAY GET ONLY XBOX GAME I DON'T WANT *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-get-free-ms-solitaire-it-opens-xbox/26bbb61e-9bbf-4312-82f9-16d3b04ce665