Windows 10: why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why...

Discus and support why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since the recent Windows 10 update to my Lumia phone the kindle app I have been using for over 2 years will not open, it does not recognise my login or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HEMartin, Nov 15, 2018.

1. HEMartin Win User

why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why...

Since the recent Windows 10 update to my Lumia phone the kindle app I have been using for over 2 years will not open, it does not recognise my login or password. This same fault has been reported in the message boards by hundreds of people in the last few days but the post is now blocked. There have been 4 responses from Microsoft none of which have addressed or resolved the issue that hundreds of people are having. Please will Microsoft resolve this as a matter of urgency. I am sure I will be not the only person who will switch to an Apple or Samsung phone if the problem is not rectified, kindle is the app I use more than any after email.

:)

HEMartin, Nov 15, 2018

2. Amazon Kindle app not working

Hello, I've installed the amazon kindle app but now it won't work, it just keeps returning to the list page and I have no idea why?! Only got the phone yesterday so a bit clueless can anyone please help?! Thanks.

MelissaSmithQN, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Cannot find Kindle app by searching market on phone

This morning I decided to download the Amazon Kindle app to my Lumia 521. I opened the market app on my phone and searched for "kindle" and got hits on music and such but no apps. I entered "amazon" and got "amazon kindle" as a suggestion but when I clicked
    on that it also reported that there were no apps with that name. After doing this seven or so times I went into the "books + reference" category and there it was. I've installed it and it's working fine.

Has anyone else encountered this weirdness with the market? Are there other apps which the search feature refuses to find even though they're in the market?

Belden Fox, Nov 15, 2018
  4. why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why...

amazon kindle app

I have an HTC phone on Verizon.

I can install the Amazon Kindle app and start reading, but when I leave the app and try to return, it no longer works.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled it.

I have powered down.

The same thing happens each time.

Is there a fix?

RebeccaPhYP, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why...

1. why cant I open or login to the amazon kindle windows 10 app for phones suddenly? And why... - Similar Threads - why cant open

2. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  3. Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get Phone Link on Amazon Kindle?: Split from this thread. I have a related concern which searching has not yet found the information that I need.Is it possible please to get a phone link app on my Amazon Kindle Fire HD Device Model 8 10th Generation.I am in the United Kingdom.Thank you....
  4. Why cant i open photos???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i open photos???: i cant open my photos. i am having some problem. When i open any photos it says this app cant open. its really frustating. When i open photo the following message occur...
  5. Amazon Kindle disappears

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle disappears: My HP Notebook just updated with Windows 10.0.0 build 18362 and does not retain Amazon Kindle. It just updated and Kindle disappeared and I had to download and install it again....
  6. Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Amazon Kindle Application will download but not open.: My computer recently had to get factory reset, I was able to back up all my files but all of my apps were deleted. I had no problem redownloading apps like google chrome, spotify, microsoft office, etc, however, the Kindle for PC app wont download. I've updated my computer,...
  7. Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10?: Is there a Amazon Kindle app for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/9f495f5d-589f-42a9-8b49-abda249b6bf2"
  8. Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amazon Kindle for PC on Windows 10: I recently downloaded Amazon Kindle for PC version 1.25.50264. Whenever I launch the app, it asks me to log in to Amazon, but the window just keeps flashing. A video of this occurrence is in this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SXAqcMolhbYqhk1JerV68fB8fgfLemJx Not...
  9. why can't I open the amazon kindle phone app since Windows 10 last update? And who at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't I open the amazon kindle phone app since Windows 10 last update? And who at...: Since the recent Windows 10 update to my Lumia phone the kindle app I have been using for over 2 years will not open, it does not recognise my login or password. This same fault has been reported in the message boards by hundreds of people in the last few days but the post is...
  10. Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Amazon Kindle is not working on Windows 10 PC: [ATTACH] If you’re an eBook reader, then chances are you’ve been reading your favorite books on an Amazon Kindle since the device is the most popular in its category. Amazon has really outdone itself with the Kindle, but as always, things [...] This post Amazon Kindle is not...