Windows 10: why cant i open properties in roblox studio

Discus and support why cant i open properties in roblox studio in Cortana to solve the problem; so im developing some games and was recently using a sign tutorial, but i needed to go to properties and for some reason i cant open properties. i have... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by LiltliBimbus, Oct 22, 2022.

1. why cant i open properties in roblox studio

so im developing some games and was recently using a sign tutorial, but i needed to go to properties and for some reason i cant open properties. i have used tutorial how to open properties but the last step was clickity clicky the props but it didnt work, please help.

:)

LiltliBimbus, Oct 22, 2022

2. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

Since I reset my computer, Roblox (and Roblox Studio) started not to open(when I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message), I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes itself. The game worked fine before the reset.

GloomyCloud, Oct 22, 2022
  3. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

Hi, my name is Neil, and I'm a Windows 10 user like you.

I'll be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry you're having trouble with Roblox and Roblox Studio.

Can I ask, since you performed the reset of your computer, have you rebooted your computer? Often, a simple reboot of your computer will be enough to resolve these types of non-starting issues.

If this does not resolve the issues, it could be that some of the Roblox files have become corrupted during the reset of your computer. In this case I would uninstall and then reinstall any affected Apps.

Please go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features and uninstall the affected Apps.

Then restart your computer to allow any files left over to be cleaned up.

Then I would recommend you use the Xbox App to download Roblox. Open the app and make sure you are singed into the correct Microsoft account. Search for Roblox and click on it and then click on the "Get" button.

Once you have downloaded it, open the App and make sure it works OK. Next, you can download Roblox Studio from the Roblox website and do the same.

Please do let me know how you get on.

Kindest regards,

Neil

Smug Puppy, Oct 22, 2022
  4. why cant i open properties in roblox studio

Roblox Studio crash

HI AVGN. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

1) Try these fixes for Roblox Studio crashing:

https://askingames.com/why-does-roblox-studio-k...

https://www.reddit.com/r/robloxgamedev/comments...

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/studio-crashes-10...

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/game-keeps-crashi...

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/studio-immediatel...

Roblox Keeps Crashing? Try these fixes

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

2) If none of the fixes work and you suspect issues with WIndows itself you can Go over Windows using this checklist to make sure the install is set up correctly, optimized for best performance, and any needed repairs get done: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Start with Step 4 to turn off Startup freeloaders which can conflict and cause issues, then Step 7 to check for infection the most thorough way, then step 10 to check for damaged System Files, and also Step 16 to test a new Local Admin account to replace yours which may be corrupted. Then if necessary continue with the other steps to go over your install most thoroughly.

3) Update your drivers and BIOS/UEFI firmware from the PC or motherboard maker's Support Downloads web page, using the full model number, Serial Number or Dell Service Tag on sticker. Compare the latest drivers available for download with the ones presently installed in Device Manager reached by right clicking the Start button. Make sure you have the latest BIOS or UEFI firmware, Chipset, Display (Video), Sound, USB3, Bluetooth, Network and all other drivers, or else download and install the latest now.

Updating drivers from the Device Manager or Windows Update is rarely enough. The most basic thing we need to learn to maintain a PC is keep the latest manufacturer's drivers installed from their Support Downloads web page. Everything else depends on this.

4) If nothing else works then do a Repair Install, by installing Media Creation Tool, open tool and choose to Upgrade Now. This reinstalls Windows while keeping files, programs and most settings in place, is the most stable method to advance to the latest version, and solves most problems. Tutorial here: https://www.tomshardware.com/how-to/fix-windows...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Oct 22, 2022
Thema:

why cant i open properties in roblox studio

1. why cant i open properties in roblox studio - Similar Threads - why cant open

2. cant open roblox on win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open roblox on win11: im on windows 11 family, cpu i9-14900hx. when i try to open roblox it wont open. and i tried lots of methods online but still not able to fix it. how can i fix this...
  3. cant open roblox on win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open roblox on win11: im on windows 11 family, cpu i9-14900hx. when i try to open roblox it wont open. and i tried lots of methods online but still not able to fix it. how can i fix this...
  4. Cant open roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open roblox: Ive had this virus for about 2 weeks now C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and it seems to have infected my pc i have scanned it use malwarebites all of that and this wont let me play roblox...
  5. Cant open roblox

Cant open roblox: Ive had this virus for about 2 weeks now C\Users\-\Appdata\Local\Temp\creamphone564570.vbs and it seems to have infected my pc i have scanned it use malwarebites all of that and this wont let me play roblox...
  6. why cant i open properties in roblox studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i open properties in roblox studio: so im developing some games and was recently using a sign tutorial, but i needed to go to properties and for some reason i cant open properties. i have used tutorial how to open properties but the last step was clickity clicky the props but it didnt work, please help....
  7. why cant i open properties in roblox studio

why cant i open properties in roblox studio: so im developing some games and was recently using a sign tutorial, but i needed to go to properties and for some reason i cant open properties. i have used tutorial how to open properties but the last step was clickity clicky the props but it didnt work, please help....
  8. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  9. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  10. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open