Windows 10: Why can't I open the page

Discus and support Why can't I open the page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; G'day, I subscribe to the Fraser Coast Chronicle. That mean I can read my local News Paper at any time. Because I subscribe to my local paper I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aussie Perry, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:02 AM.

1. Why can't I open the page

G'day,

I subscribe to the Fraser Coast Chronicle. That mean I can read my local News Paper at any time. Because I subscribe to my local paper I can also log on to the Brisbane News Paper. Each evening the Courier Mail (The Brisbane News Paper) Send me the Front & Back pages of the next days adition. To my email address. They also send to my email any News Up Dates during the day. Everything was working until I had a Windows Update. Now when I try to open the page I just receive a gray plank page. Should I do a System Restore? I would appreciate some help please.

Cheers Perry

Why can't I open the page 55ecb630-9d2f-4b87-87f6-7324682c256b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aussie Perry, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:02 AM
  2. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 12, 2019 at 1:03 AM
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why can't I open the page

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

Thema:

Why can't I open the page

1. Why can't I open the page - Similar Threads - Why can't open

2. FOLDER ON DESKTOP OPENS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE BUT I CANT OPEN IT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FOLDER ON DESKTOP OPENS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE BUT I CANT OPEN IT: I have an external hard drive that I have put on my desktop. I try to open it the folder goes to the bottom of the page and then when I try to open it there it won't let me. help...
  3. Why can't I open the file explorer?

Why can't I open the file explorer?: I cannot open the file explorer. Whenever I click it, the screen just blinks then goes back to the same screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-the-file-explorer/ba99c094-eb8a-4ac4-a22d-cde159e6d768"
  4. Why can't I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why can't I open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?: I don't know if I have a virus. Until about two weeks ago I could open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to read PDF files (and I pay a yearly fee to convert them to Word or Excel if I need to). Now I can't read any PDF files because I can't open Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Can...
  5. why can't i open Settings, or get Display Settings or Personalize to open from desktop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why can't i open Settings, or get Display Settings or Personalize to open from desktop?: One of 3 system users is unable to Open Settings? or Display settings from desk top screen, or 'Personalize' from desk top....all of a sudden? And has a "scanned" item displayed on desk top that won't go away?...
  6. Why can't I open photos

Why can't I open photos: I recently have been unable to open and view my photos. I can only see the icon with mountains. I found instructions but they do not work for my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-photos/0c5d5606-2628-4c5c-b01f-2f9b0a6892e9"
  7. can't open taptiles. WHY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't open taptiles. WHY: can't open taptiles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-taptiles-why/caf7ef07-a54b-4034-8c19-639d66a89840
  8. Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open open the Survivor Game on the Xbox app?: For the last couple of days, I have tried to play the game called survivor. Until yesterday it worked just fine, but when I tried to play it yesterday, it would not open. What do I need to do? Any help would be great....
  9. why can't i get a FULL page??? F12 does NOT work!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    why can't i get a FULL page??? F12 does NOT work!!: i cannot get a FULL page?? F12 does NOT work........ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/why-cant-i-get-a-full-page-f12-does-not-work/2ab5a126-22a3-4841-ab85-e98610c33fd0
  10. Can't access/open most websites/pages

Can't access/open most websites/pages: Hi there. I am at the end of my tether. I can't open any websites or pages except Facebook and YouTube strangely enough and those only on chrome. All other pages be it https or just http ones display various error message depending on the browser: This site can't be...