Windows 10: Why can't I open the page

Discus and support Why can't I open the page in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; G'day, I subscribe to the Fraser Coast Chronicle. That mean I can read my local News Paper at any time. Because I subscribe to my local paper I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aussie Perry, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Why can't I open the page

G'day,

I subscribe to the Fraser Coast Chronicle. That mean I can read my local News Paper at any time. Because I subscribe to my local paper I can also log on to the Brisbane News Paper. Each evening the Courier Mail (The Brisbane News Paper) Send me the Front & Back pages of the next days adition. To my email address. They also send to my email any News Up Dates during the day. Everything was working until I had a Windows Update. Now when I try to open the page I just receive a gray plank page. Should I do a System Restore? I would appreciate some help please.

Cheers Perry

Why can't I open the page 55ecb630-9d2f-4b87-87f6-7324682c256b?upload=true.jpg

:)

Aussie Perry, Jul 12, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Opening web pages in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Which web browser are you using?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

• Open the Web page.
    • Click on Gear icon at the top right corner.
    • Click on File and select Save as
    • You can save in different format.
    • Open file Explorer select and right click on web page which is saved in File Explorer.
    • Select open with and Select WordPad or notepad.
    • There you will be able to Edit .

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 12, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Why can't I open the page

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I open the page

1. Why can't I open the page - Similar Threads - Why can't open

2. Why the password recovery page is not opening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the password recovery page is not opening?: I typed wrong pin while sign in to my laptop. Then I tried tochange my pin by clicking "I forgot my pin" button. But is it not opening to the pin recovery page. Then it said to wait for over 2 hour. I've waited 2 hour but still I can't sign in. It is still showing, "This...
  3. Why the password recovery page is not opening?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the password recovery page is not opening?: I typed wrong pin while sign in to my laptop. Then I tried tochange my pin by clicking "I forgot my pin" button. But is it not opening to the pin recovery page. Then it said to wait for over 2 hour. I've waited 2 hour but still I can't sign in. It is still showing, "This...
  4. why can't i open windows securit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i open windows securit?: i can't open windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-windows-securit/bee36ea8-2a34-4488-9fb0-1d74f48058ce
  5. Why can't I open the control panel?

Why can't I open the control panel?: Hello, I reinstalled my laptop and after I sign in to the insider program. After that I can't open the control panel from start menu, search bar even in the system32 appwiz.cpl. Just from the 'run' command. Somebody can help?...
  6. I can't open the Microsoft store page , Code: 0x80004003

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open the Microsoft store page , Code: 0x80004003: Hi SirAt first, Thanks for your time to review my question.I was trying to download an appliance from the Microsoft Store. After I clicked the appliance, it was showing Page could not be loaded. Please try later. I tried different appliances, they were all showing the same...
  7. I can't open the Microsoft store page , Code: 0x80004003

I can't open the Microsoft store page , Code: 0x80004003: Hi SirAt first, Thanks for your time to review my question.I was trying to download an appliance from the Microsoft Store. After I clicked the appliance, it was showing Page could not be loaded. Please try later. I tried different appliances, they were all showing the same...
  8. why i can't open my settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i can't open my settings: I have been trying to open my setting but it don't open i click it sevaral time but no response from everywhere i tryed but it don't open please help with this problem...
  9. Why can't I open this application?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I open this application?: Hello, Recently I have been trying to extract files from an application. I am accessing this file by searching for it in my search bar in the file explorer. Whenever I try to open/extract from the application, it says This file cannot be accessed by the system. Is there a...
  10. Why can't I open photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I open photos: I recently have been unable to open and view my photos. I can only see the icon with mountains. I found instructions but they do not work for my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-photos/0c5d5606-2628-4c5c-b01f-2f9b0a6892e9"