Windows 10: why can't i open windows security?

Discus and support why can't i open windows security? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can't open windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-windows-security/bee36ea8-2a34-4488-9fb0-1d74f48058ce Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HP Pav Gaming, Mar 19, 2023.

1. why can't i open windows security?

i can't open windows security

:)

HP Pav Gaming, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

why can't i open windows security?

1. why can't i open windows security? - Similar Threads - why can't open

2. I can't open windows security center.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't open windows security center.: My windows security center is not working. My windows is also misbehaving. My PC Health check Was also blocked. I downloaded it some how from internet and tried to upgrade windows 11 from windows 10 but it says that my processor doesn't support it but it supports it...
  3. I can't open windows security center.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't open windows security center.: My windows security center is not working. My windows is also misbehaving. My PC Health check Was also blocked. I downloaded it some how from internet and tried to upgrade windows 11 from windows 10 but it says that my processor doesn't support it but it supports it...
  4. why can't i open windows security?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i open windows security?: i can't open windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-windows-security/bee36ea8-2a34-4488-9fb0-1d74f48058ce
  5. Can't open windows security

Can't open windows security: For some reason I can't open windows security on my windows 11 pc, I've tried reinstalling it via Powershell, reset and repair via settings and restarted windows multiple times, but it still won't open.The main reason I want to open windows security is to install cheat engine...
  6. Why can't I open the Windows Security settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open the Windows Security settings?: I'm trying to check if Windows Defender is activated but it won't open. Here is the message it gives me: "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6"...
  7. Why can't I open the Windows Security settings?

Why can't I open the Windows Security settings?: I'm trying to check if Windows Defender is activated but it won't open. Here is the message it gives me: "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6"...
  8. I can't use/open windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use/open windows security: I think i have have installed a virus and now i cant open windows security, also i cant gind security services and windows security services in the services list...
  9. I can't use/open windows security

I can't use/open windows security: I think i have have installed a virus and now i cant open windows security, also i cant gind security services and windows security services in the services list...
  10. I can't open windows security centre

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't open windows security centre: When I go to settings/update and security/ windows security and press "open windows defender security centre" the blue screen with windows defender opens up and then goes off and puts me back to where I was. I'm concerned that the security centre may have been overridden...