Windows 10: Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

Discus and support Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IanMarine, May 31, 2020.

1. IanMarine Win User

Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

I have bought and played over 200+ games on my Xbox One. Yet, when I go into the Microsoft Store on my PC, it only lets me download said games onto my Xbox, when I want to play them on the PC. Do I have to re-buy all of my games of the PC? If so, I will be spending $1000s on games I technically already own.

:)

IanMarine, May 31, 2020

2. Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, May 31, 2020
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC? bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 31, 2020
  4. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC?

1. Why can't I play games I bought on my Xbox One on my PC? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  3. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  4. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  5. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc: I purchased the game ssx through the xbox website, and it is now telling me I can only play it on a console which I do not own. How do I go about getting a refund?T...
  6. I bought an xbox exclusive game on my pc

7. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  8. How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?

How do I play games i bought on Xbox on my pc?: I bought both Arma Reforger and MW 2019 on my Xbox, but when i log into the same account on my pc neither of the games show up. Is it not possible, or is my pc glitched or something?...
  9. Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?: Why can’t I play the hundreds of Microsoft store bought games on my PC? They are bought from the same store. Why do I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-my-bought-xbox-games-on-my-pc/b72a9c28-2ee5-49ca-b6e4-23d6a8a78122
  10. Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?

Why can’t I play my bought Xbox games on my PC?: Why can’t I play the hundreds of Microsoft store bought games on my PC? They are bought from the same store. Why do I have to buy it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-play-my-bought-xbox-games-on-my-pc/b72a9c28-2ee5-49ca-b6e4-23d6a8a78122

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i download games from xbox to windows