Windows 10: Why can't I play Horizon 4?

Discus and support Why can't I play Horizon 4? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Almost as soon as I get out of the opening cutscene and into the actual gameplay section, the game freezes and crashes. Because of this, I have never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Peter Beal, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Why can't I play Horizon 4?

Almost as soon as I get out of the opening cutscene and into the actual gameplay section, the game freezes and crashes. Because of this, I have never been able to play the actual game.

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600, ~3.4GHz

GPU: NIVIDIA Zotac GTX 1060-6GB

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2x4GB)

Motherboard: ASRock AB350m Pro4

HDD: SeaGate FireCuda SSHD 1TB

PSU: 500W

Is there a reason why I can't run it? The PC runs very smoothly now, even in FH4, but it just crashes seemingly randomly but consistently. Everything else works.

:)

Peter Beal, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Forza Horizon 4 : FH001 error

Hello Edward,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how frustrating it feels when you are unable to play a game after downloading it.

I suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum, where
    we have engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Why can't I play Horizon 4?

Forza Horizon 4

Dear Microsoft

Yesterday, I playing with horizon 4 without any problems.... After it crashed (dropped me back to the desktop) and today, it doesn't start. Turn 10 Logo and drop me back to the desktop. Horizon 3 and Motorsport 7 is work for me, only the Horizon 4 isn't.

Can you help me?

KissMárton, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I play Horizon 4?

1. Why can't I play Horizon 4? - Similar Threads - Why can't play

2. Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot install Forza Horizon 4: I have had Forza Horizon 4 before on this computer. Now when I try to install it from Microsoft Store it fails. It let's me begin the installation, then when it's at the end it says "Something happened on our end" at the Library section and the installation fails. I have...
  3. I download the horizon 4. But I cant play it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I download the horizon 4. But I cant play it: I download the horizon 4. But I cant play it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-download-the-horizon-4-but-i-cant-play-it/7cf81b31-446f-495e-8420-7b9a3ef3f0a4
  4. Can I play Forza Horizon 4 on a PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Forza Horizon 4 on a PC?: I have the game per Dis on X-Box one. Do I have to pay anything else if I want to play it on the pc? Kann ich Forza Horizon 4 auf dem Pc spielen?
  5. Pls help I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pls help I can't play Forza Horizon 4 online.: As you can see here. Pls help me I tried every tutorials I could find.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-i-cant-play-forza-horizon-4-online/60b222a4-3ad4-4b59-aa58-e2f84e694843
  6. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Teredo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 Teredo: Hi, as we all know Microsoft has been useless fixing the Teredo issue. Every question, they just like to their support page which shows you fixes that don't work. I assume it's because Microsoft isn't bothered to fix this issue themselves. I had a fix before, 2 years ago, yes...
  7. I can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Forza Horizon 4: Hi.I bought Forza Horizon 4 today,and I am unable to install the game,it says:"Couldn't install,we'll retry shortly".I have tried all solutions I could find on the Google,except reinstalling the Windows.Please help me ! (and sorry if my English is bad)...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Can't connect to Horizon Life!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Forza Horizon 4 - Can't connect to Horizon Life!: Hello! I got a problem with the teredo connection in Forza Horizon 4 (screenshot) I tried many solution since 5 hours like these but nothing works... https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...