Windows 10: Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

Discus and support Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try the default songs, it doesn't play anything at all on the audio. I double checked, the volume is on. I've received a suggestion to reset the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ΣverKnight, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

When I try the default songs, it doesn't play anything at all on the audio. I double checked, the volume is on. I've received a suggestion to reset the app, but I'm worried that that might delete my video.

:)

ΣverKnight, Oct 10, 2020

2. windows 10 photos video editor music

Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not?

SophieSophie8, Oct 10, 2020
  3. PBhowmik Win User
    photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Oct 10, 2020
  4. DHnMMF Win User

Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

Music and Videos stutter when playing back

TheVeterans,

Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor? [​IMG]

Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor? [​IMG]

One photo is with Wifi on(Bottom) and the other with Wifi off(Top). I see this gives us some info as to what is causing the latency. There is some terminology in here I am not familiar with. What do you think? What is the next step?

DHnMMF, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

1. Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Play

2. Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor: I am unable to adjust the length of the music in the video editor. It is stuck on playing for less than a second and I cannot drag the length adjusters apart....
  3. Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music Length Can't Be Adjusted In Photos Video Editor: I am unable to adjust the length of the music in the video editor. It is stuck on playing for less than a second and I cannot drag the length adjusters apart....
  4. Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?

Why there is missing background music in Windows 10 Photos Video Editor?: So there is only one background sound in the Photos Video Editor. I saw the posts about the Photos Add on and I couldn't find the add-on in the Microsoft Store. Can someone send me a link?...
  5. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  6. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  7. Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App

Missing music from Windows 10 Video Editor Photo App: There are a few locked discussions on missing music from the Windows 10 Video Editor, most of them give misleading information. I struggled to find out why the only music I had was Happy Beat and took ages to find a solution. After a lot of searching I found that you need...
  8. Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App

Using the Background music in the Photos-Video editor App: Dear Sirs, If I want to make a video clip by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that is in the Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? If I need to buy - To...
  9. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f
  10. Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.

Can't add music at all with the Photos video editor.: Hi. I like making music videos for YouTube where I put music over a still image. I used to use Windows Movie Maker for this, but since I have a new laptop, and since Movie Maker has been discontinued, I tried to use the video editor within the Photos app. However, whenever I...