Windows 10: Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?

Discus and support Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought fifa 23 standard edition xbox one key and redeemed it on xbox live. When I tried to find the game to install it I could not find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarkyLook1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?

I recently bought fifa 23 standard edition xbox one key and redeemed it on xbox live. When I tried to find the game to install it I could not find it anywhere I searched in my library at microsoft store at the xbox app for pc I even searched in the ea app but nothing. When I logged in my xbox account online and went to the store I found fifa 23 and it showed that I owned it but that I could only install it on an xbox one console. Does anyone know if I can play it on computer or if I just spend 70$ for nothing?

:)

DarkyLook1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold Xbox

Source: Play Overwatch for Free with Xbox Live Gold August 23 - 27 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Playing XBOX live games on Windows 10

Hi,

There are Xbox Live games that you can play on Windows 10 PC. To check for the available Xbox Live games that you can download from Windows Store, you may follow the steps below:

• Launch Windows Store.
    • Click on the Games tab.
    • Select Xbox Live games on the options as shown in the image below.

Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live? bc1cbf9a-8f35-45c4-872b-ce622a0e3cec.png

If you are trying to play games that you are playing on an Xbox console to your PC, it is possible as long as the games are Xbox Play Anywhere. These games are compatible and playable on Xbox One and Windows 10. For more information about Xbox Play Anywhere,
    you may visit this
    link

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?

Play FIFA 17 for Free with Xbox Live Gold June 1-5, 2017

Source: Play FIFA 17 for Free with Xbox Live Gold - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?

1. Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live? - Similar Threads - Why cant play

2. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  3. Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i play my xbox games on my pc: I recently bought a pc and i am not able to play 70% of my Xbox games there.For example i wanted to download the dark souls series on my pc via the Xbox app and i can't it's not even on my library.Is it because the games aren't in Xbox Gamepass or is it an other reason...
  4. Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?

Why cant I play xbox one version fifa 23 on pc using xbox live?: I recently bought fifa 23 standard edition xbox one key and redeemed it on xbox live. When I tried to find the game to install it I could not find it anywhere I searched in my library at microsoft store at the xbox app for pc I even searched in the ea app but nothing. When I...
  5. FIFA 23 PC not launching

FIFA 23 PC not launching: For me, anticheat pops up but doesn't load the blue line I've seen others have, it just crashes instantly as it loads up and brings me back to Origin or EA App. I've tried absolutely everything and it still doesn't work for me.https://youtu.be/H1QYSkqf6JII know Microsoft is...
  6. CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE: Why i cant sign in to xbox live? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717088383138267247/743921982407573544/unknown.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-xbox-live/f3bdb26c-67db-48a9-b10f-0495e52e9b69
  7. Xbox Live on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live on PC: I have been trying for days now to play ori and the blind forest on PC after i had received 3 months Xbox game pass from a graphics card i ordered. All games that i download from game pass are not working, the only game that still does work is sea of thieves (i own it). When...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days through this weekend on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days through this weekend on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Through this weekend, Xbox Live Gold members can play a fantastic variety of titles from horror to action to creation. Survive or kill in adrenaline-filled matches from iconic horror films in Dead by Daylight: Special Edition. Experience explosive action in a...
  9. cant sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant sign into xbox live: Ok... I cant sign into xbox live for some reason. It keeps telling me that I am not connected to the internet The error code is 0x800704cf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-into-xbox-live/50204301-7b30-4902-99ad-93234af0356b
  10. Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Overwatch Free August 23-27 with Xbox Live Gold: Starting this Thursday, show off your heroic chops—Overwatch will be free to play through August 27: Read more: Overwatch | Xbox Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 116454