Windows 10: Why cant I post or send pictures from my pc anywhere?

Discus and support Why cant I post or send pictures from my pc anywhere? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I dont know how long did my laptop have this problem because I recently started using him. But its a problem now. submitted by /u/duchfollowersow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/duchfollowersow, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Why cant I post or send pictures from my pc anywhere?

I dont know how long did my laptop have this problem because I recently started using him. But its a problem now.

submitted by /u/duchfollowersow
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/duchfollowersow, Dec 5, 2020
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 5, 2020
  3. numbed79 Win User
    Sending pictures to an existing CDR

I used XP for almost fourteen years without a problem. Now that I have windows10 I haven't been able to add pictures to exist8ing cd's. No problems with data or music. I also cannot view the picture CD's. I double click burn to disc but nothing happens. I get a list but no way to view it. I get a notice,these files are ready....etc. but when I click on a folder to transfer new contents...nothing happens. I'm at a loss on how to procede. Any step by step would be greatlyb appreciated.

numbed79, Dec 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Why cant I post or send pictures from my pc anywhere?

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

Why cant I post or send pictures from my pc anywhere?

1. Why cant I post or send pictures from my pc anywhere? - Similar Threads - Why cant post

2. Why cant i download or remove this update from my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why cant i download or remove this update from my PC?: 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Status:Download error - 0x80070643I've tried everything to fix this problem but i cannot fix it. I've tried to remove the update but i can't because its not downloaded i looked on youtube and i...
  3. Why cant i download or remove this update from my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i download or remove this update from my PC?: 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5034441Status:Download error - 0x80070643I've tried everything to fix this problem but i cannot fix it. I've tried to remove the update but i can't because its not downloaded i looked on youtube and i...
  4. why cant i sign in to my account anywhere

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why cant i sign in to my account anywhere: hi my minecraft account was fine until i went to sleep and went back and when i tried to sign in i just wasnt able to.its fine in other apps but not in minecraft. i used other clients to sign in and it didnt work too. and then i unistalled minecraft launcher and now when i...
  5. why cant i sign in to my account anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i sign in to my account anywhere: hi my minecraft account was fine until i went to sleep and went back and when i tried to sign in i just wasnt able to.its fine in other apps but not in minecraft. i used other clients to sign in and it didnt work too. and then i unistalled minecraft launcher and now when i...
  6. why cant i sign in to my account anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I cant delete my community post

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant delete my community post: here it is[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-delete-my-community-post/007c4b84-8abd-413e-bf4a-739be312ae76
  8. I cant access setting from anywhere on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cant access setting from anywhere on my desktop: Hey I haven't been able to access my settings for a few days now and I'm not quite sure when this started. I've tried clicking start then settings and got nothing. I've tried typing in the search bar 'settings' and hitting enter and got nothing. I've tried clicking settings...
  9. Cant send emails from my acount

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant send emails from my acount: Hi I am working from home and suddenly I am receiving emails but cant send any, I have deleted lots of emails just in case the mailbox was full. Still the same. It was same yesterday but suddenly started working again I think I downloaded a new version of windows 10 Im...
  10. WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WHY CANT I FIND MOVIE MAKER ANYWHERE ANYMORE??: I had movie Maker on my laptop about four years ago, and while I know it isn't powerful, it was perfect for what I needed. I'm trying to find it now, and all I can find are bootleg apps with a watermark claiming to be genuine movie Maker programs, which I know isn't true, or...