Windows 10: why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple...

Discus and support why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can not print from windows 10 there is no icon for me to print when I am done with my work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by almaholmes, Sep 25, 2018.

1. why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple...

I can not print from windows 10 there is no icon for me to print when I am done with my work.

:)

almaholmes, Sep 25, 2018
  2. kgreene Win User

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Breit Win User
    USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Sep 25, 2018
  4. why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple...

Print as PDF

Hello,

How can i print any page as PDF[ to save it as pdf and print later]
    [PDFprinter/tinypdf in print option-i had this earlier but after new installation it's gone..]

i dont want to install additional software..any plugin or osmething for same?

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple...

1. why cant i print from windows ten there is no print icon on the desk top I can print simple... - Similar Threads - why cant print

2. Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...: I have a Windows 11 Desktop. It is connected via Wi-Fi. When I try to print Google Docs document from the Google Chrome Browser to a network HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer, the print job goes to the spooler, but never prints. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, but no...
  3. Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print jobs will not print on Network printer from Windows Desktop, but I can print from...: I have a Windows 11 Desktop. It is connected via Wi-Fi. When I try to print Google Docs document from the Google Chrome Browser to a network HP OfficeJet 3830 Printer, the print job goes to the spooler, but never prints. I have reinstalled the printer drivers, but no...
  4. I cant print pictures

I cant print pictures: Pls help me to slove this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-print-pictures/7985c776-004b-45e9-9b00-afc261c8a0f2
  5. I cant print pictures

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant print pictures: Pls help me to slove this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-print-pictures/7985c776-004b-45e9-9b00-afc261c8a0f2
  6. I cant print pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. why cant i print in colour from photo legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i print in colour from photo legacy: I have always used Photo legacy to download, copy and paste to file explore . I printed wallet size in color.Now I can only print in grayscale.I have looked everywhere to change print to colour but cant find it.PLEASE HELP...
  8. why cant i print in colour from photo legacy

why cant i print in colour from photo legacy: I have always used Photo legacy to download, copy and paste to file explore . I printed wallet size in color.Now I can only print in grayscale.I have looked everywhere to change print to colour but cant find it.PLEASE HELP...
  9. I cant print

I cant print: [ATTACH] It wont print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-print/eac5703e-9927-4585-b4dd-dccfac24d723
  10. When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print

When I print it is coming out blured and double print on top of the print: I am having probems with my printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-it-is-coming-out-blured-and-double/ba0e395d-3e7d-4690-a042-33c4ba99a083