Windows 10: why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an...

Discus and support why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; even with being in incognito i can’t put my card into my computer as a payment method, it says that there’s an error even though all my information is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabrielle Bristow, May 26, 2024.

1. why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an...

even with being in incognito i can’t put my card into my computer as a payment method, it says that there’s an error even though all my information is correct.

:)

Gabrielle Bristow, May 26, 2024

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 26, 2024
  3. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, May 26, 2024
  4. why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an...

Magic Jigsaw puzzles

I tried the steps you suggested but still cannot use the program. I have tried other puzzle programs that work but I do not like them. I really miss my Magic puzzles.

SueDarwick, May 26, 2024
Thema:

why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an...

1. why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an... - Similar Threads - why can’t put

2. why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can’t i put my card into my ace magic computer? every time i do it says there’s an...: even with being in incognito i can’t put my card into my computer as a payment method, it says that there’s an error even though all my information is correct....
  3. I can’t put in my pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t put in my pin.: I’ve restarted, troubleshooted, safe mode, shutting it down completely and yet none of it works. I know my keyboard is capable of typing due to the fact that when I clicked on “I forgot my PIN” when it asked me for my passcode I was able to type perfectly fine. This keyboard...
  4. I can’t put in my pin.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t put in my pin.: I’ve restarted, troubleshooted, safe mode, shutting it down completely and yet none of it works. I know my keyboard is capable of typing due to the fact that when I clicked on “I forgot my PIN” when it asked me for my passcode I was able to type perfectly fine. This keyboard...
  5. I can’t put in my pin.

6. Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?: Updated to windows 11 a couple weeks ago and every single time I start my computer, I have to do the network reset process to connect to the internet. I never had a single issue with internet before the update. No, it is not my router. I am getting really frustrated as I am a...
  7. Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?

Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?: Updated to windows 11 a couple weeks ago and every single time I start my computer, I have to do the network reset process to connect to the internet. I never had a single issue with internet before the update. No, it is not my router. I am getting really frustrated as I am a...
  8. Why do I have to do a network reset EVERY TIME I start my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. every time i put the code in it says login failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i put the code in it says login failed: every time i put the code in it says login failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-put-the-code-in-it-says-login-failed/61021c2a-2a72-408a-b7c8-6cc27f7e528e
  10. Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do i have to fix my computer every time i get updates !: This is getting old, real fast. again after the new update to windows 10 my computer looses the drivers for the usb ports and other settings I have done, along with new glitches. what I want to know is there a troubleshooter that can scan everything and just fix the problems...