Windows 10: Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11

Discus and support Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; around a month ago I could easily record my screen using game bar in my PC, but now it's not showing any recording option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashhal Asif, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11

around a month ago I could easily record my screen using game bar in my PC, but now it's not showing any recording option

:)

Ashhal Asif, Feb 27, 2024

2. screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11

1. Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why can't record

2. Why can't record games using Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't record games using Game Bar?: When I try to record the screen using Game Bar ,it shows gaming features are not supported by the Windows Desktop .The system info of the PC is:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft...
  3. Why can't record games using Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't record games using Game Bar?: When I try to record the screen using Game Bar ,it shows gaming features are not supported by the Windows Desktop .The system info of the PC is:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft...
  4. Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11

Why can't i record my screen using gamerbar in windows 11: around a month ago I could easily record my screen using game bar in my PC, but now it's not showing any recording option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-record-my-screen-using-gamerbar-in/b5c98df7-2d75-4023-976e-11304c587417
  5. Hello, I was recording my screen using the snipping tool in windows 11 but after recording...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I was recording my screen using the snipping tool in windows 11 but after recording...: Hello, I was recording my screen using the snipping tool in windows 11 but after recording I forgot to save that recording and shutdown my pc. How can I get that screen recording?...
  6. Hello, I was recording my screen using the snipping tool in windows 11 but after recording...

Hello, I was recording my screen using the snipping tool in windows 11 but after recording...: Hello, I was recording my screen using the snipping tool in windows 11 but after recording I forgot to save that recording and shutdown my pc. How can I get that screen recording?...
  7. Why doesn't screen recording record the selected window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't screen recording record the selected window?: When I press Windows + Alt + R, what window does it record? I thought I was recording 14 minutes of a game, but it was just recording the settings window that I had open, even though that wasn't the window I selected. I started recording long after I selected my game's...
  8. Why doesn't screen recording record the selected window?

Why doesn't screen recording record the selected window?: When I press Windows + Alt + R, what window does it record? I thought I was recording 14 minutes of a game, but it was just recording the settings window that I had open, even though that wasn't the window I selected. I started recording long after I selected my game's...
  9. Can't Record Screen Capturing using Xbox Studio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Record Screen Capturing using Xbox Studio: Hi all, I tried to record a game sequence using Xbox Game Bar, yet I got an error saying that my hardware does not support it. I find it hard to believe actually.. I'm using NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030. its driver is up-to-date, as well as the Windows 10 updates. Did anyone...
  10. Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I see my videos that I recorded in Windows capture?: When I try to view some clips of my game, I can only see the thumbnail and can hear the audio but the actual footage is the settings menu in game even though I was playing. Also I don't use OBS as it's always blurry no matter the quality and settings I use. submitted by...