Windows 10: Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc?

Discus and support Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A few years back I bought the original "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition". A new version came out after that and gave everyone who owned the original... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Julio RodriguezCT, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc?

A few years back I bought the original "Minecraft: Xbox One Edition". A new version came out after that and gave everyone who owned the original Minecraft the new cross platform version. So I went onto my PC and tried to install the new version, but its doesn't show up and the only one that shows up is the Xbox one version. Is this a mistake or do I have to buy the new version on pc?

:)

Julio RodriguezCT, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc?

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc?

1. Why Can't I Reinstall Minecraft Onto My Pc? - Similar Threads - Why Can't Reinstall

2. Why can't I reinstall Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I reinstall Windows?: I tried to do a windows reset on my computer, but it froze partway through. Now it only boots to WRE. I made a media creation tool USB on my school laptop for Windows 11 which my PC came with. But when I boot my PC with it, it starts to install Windows but it freezes every...
  3. Why can't I reinstall Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I reinstall Windows?: I tried to do a windows reset on my computer, but it froze partway through. Now it only boots to WRE. I made a media creation tool USB on my school laptop for Windows 11 which my PC came with. But when I boot my PC with it, it starts to install Windows but it freezes every...
  4. Why can't I launch Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I launch Minecraft?: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.When going to devices I have 2/10,I tried resetting the windows store cache as suggested in another post.I tried getting rid of the installer, restarting, and redownloading,I...
  5. Why can't I launch Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I launch Minecraft?: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.When going to devices I have 2/10,I tried resetting the windows store cache as suggested in another post.I tried getting rid of the installer, restarting, and redownloading,I...
  6. Why can't I launch Minecraft?

7. Why can't I play Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I play Minecraft?: Ever since Mojang made everyone migrate to Microsoft, my Minecraft account hasn't worked. I've reset my password, tried to fix controls, reset the game, updated it, and even moved the launcher to a different file. The error message says: failed to login: null. The weird thing...
  8. Why can't I play Minecraft?

Why can't I play Minecraft?: Ever since Mojang made everyone migrate to Microsoft, my Minecraft account hasn't worked. I've reset my password, tried to fix controls, reset the game, updated it, and even moved the launcher to a different file. The error message says: failed to login: null. The weird thing...
  9. Can't reinstall Windows 10 onto PC no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't reinstall Windows 10 onto PC no matter what I do: I have been trying all night to install Windows 10 on a new set of drives in my desktop. First I tried setting them up in RAID, followed the instructions from AMD, did not think anything of it when the installer asked for drivers, loaded the RAID drivers in the proper order,...
  10. why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?: why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10? i'm able to install the Minecraft Trial but not the purchased Minecraft master collection. anyone facing this issue?...