Windows 10: Why can't I report anything to Support!?

Discus and support Why can't I report anything to Support!? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DebraDaniel, May 23, 2022.

1. Why can't I report anything to Support!?

I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're showing, and this has happened many times.I've earned so many points I've been able to purchase many puzzles, that too, ends up with my puzzles often disappearing.This really makes me crazy!Like this morning I had over 5000+ points, and when finishing the puzzle, I STILL had the same amount of points, and I had earned 300 more points!!!IT'S BEEN HAPPENING SINCE YESTERDAY! I should have over 10,000 points by now since reinstalling this awful app!!I've

:)

DebraDaniel, May 23, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 23, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, May 23, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

Why can't I report anything to Support!?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why can't I report anything to Support!? :cool:

jmcslob, May 23, 2022
Thema:

Why can't I report anything to Support!?

1. Why can't I report anything to Support!? - Similar Threads - Why can't report

2. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can't instrall anything in windows 7: hi. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 and the playstore dose not work and when i make a web page it dose't work. why anything dose't work in windows 7...
  3. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't instrall anything in windows 7: hi. why i can't instrall anything in windows 7 and the playstore dose not work and when i make a web page it dose't work. why anything dose't work in windows 7...
  4. Why can't i download anything???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't i download anything???: Every time I go to download an app it say there is a problem with my account and tells me to sign into accout.live, I have done this multuple times and the same thing happens. If I try to click the next button the tap closes itself. Could it be something my school installed?...
  5. Why can't i download anything???

Why can't i download anything???: Every time I go to download an app it say there is a problem with my account and tells me to sign into accout.live, I have done this multuple times and the same thing happens. If I try to click the next button the tap closes itself. Could it be something my school installed?...
  6. Why can't I report anything to Support!?

Why can't I report anything to Support!?: I have been playing Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles a long time. This app NEEDS a lot of work.I know for a fact I have way more points than what they're showing, and this has happened many times.I've earned so many points I've been able to purchase many puzzles, that too, ends up...
  7. why can't I get a battery report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why can't I get a battery report: when I try to get a battery report it just does this powercfg /batteryreport Unable to perform operation. An unexpected error 0x10d2 has occurred: The library, drive, or media pool is empty....
  8. How to report support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to report support: Hello, I had been running a support session to fix an app on my device and the support steps led to running the media creator tool to fix the service. The media creator tool failed in first boot due to recovery environment. I reconnected to support, and the representative...
  9. Why can't I send some crash reports to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why can't I send some crash reports to Microsoft?: Why can't I send some problem reports to Microsoft? [img] Double clicking a problem or using the right click menu to open `view technical details` there is no option to send the problem to Microsoft. It should appear as it did on some issues, so why not others? Like...
  10. Why can't I type anything into the Microsoft Support Chat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I type anything into the Microsoft Support Chat?: Why can't I type anything into the Microsoft Support Chat? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-type-anything-into-the-microsoft/5c8f2bf3-41c4-4f40-babe-1011a545d95a