Windows 10: Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1?

Discus and support Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been having update problems with error 0x800703f1 But it seems I cannot reset my pc either! I have already tried twice! [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TanerS, Mar 16, 2019.

1. TanerS Win User

Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1?

I have been having update problems with error 0x800703f1 But it seems I cannot reset my pc either! I have already tried twice!

Why can't I reset my pc?  What can I do about error code 0x800703f1? c1a262d6-853d-4359-8c5a-73626aaa8998?upload=true.jpg

:)

TanerS, Mar 16, 2019

2. Lumia 540 upgrade is showing an error code 0x800703f1

Finally, resolved the error code "0x800703f1" and installed Windows 10 in my new branded Lumia 540.

After a lot of searching for this error code, got an idea that error code is related to a registry entry which blocks the upgrade. Referred link: How to Fix Update Error Code 0x800703f1 on Windows 10?

Suggested solution was to format and install windows 10.

Searching for the answer "How to format Windows mobile" I got a solution that using "Windows Phone Recovery Tool" we can reset and reinstall the OS again in mobile.

So, downloaded "Windows Phone Recovery Tool" from the link: Download Windows Phone Recovery Tool by Microsoft

Install "Windows Phone Recovery Tool" in your machine and connect windows phone to the machine. Recovery tool will automatically identifies the mobile model and starts downloading the OS. (1.66 GB file will be downloaded). Once the download completes, the
    tool will ask for confirmation and install the OS to mobile. Believe it will be a fresh install (not equivalent to Hard / Soft Reset). Post that it will show the setup steps to start with the OS. Now the OS is reinstalled.

Now follow the steps in the link that explains Windows 10 upgrade using "Upgrade Advisor" app (http://www.windowscentral.com/how-you-can-update-your-older-windows-phone-windows-10-mobile-maybe)

The above solution worked for me and upgraded my Lumia 540 to Windows 10.

Hope this might work for others.

Windows 10 is awesome. Why can't I reset my pc?  What can I do about error code 0x800703f1? :)

Pradeep K P, Mar 16, 2019
  3. MarkZyppa Win User
    Error 0x800703f1 ??? Windows 10

Any new suggestions how to fix this never ending error? 0x800703f1

""There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help:

• Logitech - WebCam - Logitech Webcam 600 - Error 0x800703f1

• TOSHIBA driver update for TOSHIBA x86 ACPI-Compliant Value Added Logical and General Purpose Device - Error 0x800703f1

• Western Digital Technologies - Other hardware - WD SES Device - Error 0x800703f1

• Logitech - WebCam - Webcam 600 - Error 0x800703f1

Please HELP

MarkZyppa, Mar 16, 2019
  4. Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1?

Windows Update (KB3081455) fails. Error code is 0x800703f1.

Hello.

The OS of my PC is Windows 10.

Windows update of KB3081455 fails every time, and the error code is always 0x800703f1.

Does anyone know a solution of this problem?

Ryosuke T., Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1?

1. Why can't I reset my pc? What can I do about error code 0x800703f1? - Similar Threads - Why can't reset

2. What can I do to get a code to reset my password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get a code to reset my password?: I forgot my password, and when I tried resetting it, it kept saying that I had tried so many times and needed to try again tomorrow for the code. It keeps saying that despite providing the last four digits of my phone number, I need help accessing my Microsoft account on my...
  3. what can i do yo reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do yo reset my pc?: Im having a lot of problems with my pc, when i tried to reset it it sayas “there was a problem resetting your pc” i have tried and tried but it keeps saying the same thing, when i tried to reset trough setting it freezes the setting app but i could still be using other apps ....
  4. what can i do yo reset my pc?

what can i do yo reset my pc?: Im having a lot of problems with my pc, when i tried to reset it it sayas “there was a problem resetting your pc” i have tried and tried but it keeps saying the same thing, when i tried to reset trough setting it freezes the setting app but i could still be using other apps ....
  5. what can i do yo reset my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. What do I do about my zip code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do about my zip code?: When I was entering a payment method so I could use my gift card, It says that there's an issue with my zip code. It specifically says, "Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it." What do I do? I checked regions and things of the sorts...
  7. What do I do about my zip code?

What do I do about my zip code?: When I was entering a payment method so I could use my gift card, It says that there's an issue with my zip code. It specifically says, "Check the Zip or Postal code in your address. There appears to be an error in it." What do I do? I checked regions and things of the sorts...
  8. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?: It’s been stuck in resetting this pc on 10% for about 5 hours what can I do to fix this? either speed it up or find out what the issue is and try again....
  9. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?: It’s been stuck in resetting this pc on 10% for about 5 hours what can I do to fix this? either speed it up or find out what the issue is and try again....
  10. My pc is stuck on resetting this pc what can I do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
Tags: