Windows 10: Why can't I reset my PC?

Discus and support Why can't I reset my PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to reset my pc, but once it goes to like 50%, it gives me the blue screen of death, and it continues to try and reset, the whole process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnonymousLegend48, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Why can't I reset my PC?

I'm trying to reset my pc, but once it goes to like 50%, it gives me the blue screen of death, and it continues to try and reset, the whole process just repeats. How do I fix??

submitted by /u/AnonymousLegend48
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnonymousLegend48, Aug 6, 2020

2. Why Can't I Reset My PC/Format Drives?

Hello,

We still can't identify what causes this error when resetting your computer. But for us to better understand and isolate it, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the exact error message when you attempt to reset your computer?
    • How did you reset your computer, by the way?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Aug 6, 2020
  3. can't run install file ' these files can't be opened'

thanks, did that, made no difference even tried putting all settings to minimum security.....when I moved the file from the external HD to my c drive it worked, can't think why...

reddwarf4ever, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Why can't I reset my PC?

Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?

I'm doing a factory reset on my Lenovo Y920 running Windows 10 64-bit and I did the whole steps of reinitializing Windows to factory settings, but after the whole process ended it took me back to the same exact desktop I saw before attempting the reset, then a blue dialogue box that dims the rest of the screen, and tells me "can't perform reset" or something like that. What is going on with my system and why can I not reset it to factory settings? Please help.

bluntc0ncussi0n, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Why can't I reset my PC?

1. Why can't I reset my PC? - Similar Threads - Why can't reset

2. Why can't I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I reset my PC?: Reset This PC keeps failing showing the message "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I wished to reset my PC because it was going very slow and I wanted a fresh start on it to see if that fixed the issues I was having. When I went to Reset This PC, I...
  3. Why can't I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I reset my PC?: Reset This PC keeps failing showing the message "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I wished to reset my PC because it was going very slow and I wanted a fresh start on it to see if that fixed the issues I was having. When I went to Reset This PC, I...
  4. Why can't I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Reset my PC: Whenever I try to Reset my PC in any way it always BSODs System Service Exception, I tried to update my PC but there's also an error 0x800b0003. I tried to do stuff in the Safe Environment but when I press anything in there it restarts the PC. The weird thing with resetting...
  6. I can't reset my pc!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reset my pc!: I have been trying to get rid of this pop up for two days now. I've watched videos, read articles online, even had my dad try to help me and I am at a loss on how to try to fix this. A lot of the videos said to do something with sfc and dism but none of those work either...
  7. Why can't I reset my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can't I reset my PC?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TiFerTV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/klsboo/why_cant_i_reset_my_pc/
  8. why I can't reset my pc??

why I can't reset my pc??: This is what is keep show me .. it's more than 10 times t have been trying to reset my pc but i can't also there are some set of system that are not working properly like:- show available networks and also the notification or message box...[ATTACH]...
  9. I can't reset my pc!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't reset my pc!: Hello, I would really need some help to reset my pc! Yesterday i got a virus but I thougt I could just reset my pc like last time, but when i trided to reset it it just kept saying that a problem accured and that no changes were made! So i tried going to the troubleshoot...
  10. Why can't I reset my PC to sell?

Why can't I reset my PC to sell?: why doesn't it let me reset my pc to sell. I already did the command prompt as well. please help * Original title: restart pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-reset-my-pc-to-sell/80898dec-80fc-4588-be47-a27d51fd79ff