Windows 10: Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...

Discus and support Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an error when trying to download it again??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr. M.Kline, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...

Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an error when trying to download it again??

:)

Dr. M.Kline, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Finding duplicate files

Hey hey,

During the years the backups have just accumulated in random places, essentially, and I would like to clean up. Is there a program that can search for duplicate files? And by that I mean identical files. I tried dupeGuru, but that somehow found ... all files to be identical I guess? Like how a bunch of jpg's with different names, sizes and locations being marked 100% identical, or how a bunch of xls-files with completely different everything also were 100% matches with each other. I don't need any fancy functions, just a list of the files that share the name and filesize and created/last write dates.

Frick, Oct 31, 2019
  3. How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Does the program you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...

How to remove duplicate files in Windows 10.

Thank you for the suggestion. I need to see a list of duplicate files and select those I want to eliminate. Do either of the programs you suggested compare file content or do they simply point out duplicate
    file names?

SteveWahlstrom, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an...

1. Why can't I run duplicate file cleaner when Microsoft says I already own it, and I get an... - Similar Threads - Why can't run

2. How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...: How do I install/reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I did up until yesterday, but today it's gone missing. It is NOT listed as an app on my laptop. I also have the solitaire premium edition no ads which will renew 9/1/24....
  3. How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I...: How do I install/reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection when the message says I already own it! I did up until yesterday, but today it's gone missing. It is NOT listed as an app on my laptop. I also have the solitaire premium edition no ads which will renew 9/1/24....
  4. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  5. microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store say i already has roblox owned but there is no sign of it: pls help me microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-say-i-already-has-roblox-owned-but/2df8185e-5392-4958-bec4-72cdccb8a9f8
  6. it says i already own this app

it says i already own this app: i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help...
  7. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have followed multiple threads on this, restoring the Microsoft Store, even going to the extent of restoring Windows this evening. I am still having exactly the same issue. When I go into Microsoft Store and My Library I can see the App and it says Install which I click...
  8. Says I already own an app, but it will not install.

Says I already own an app, but it will not install.: I have previously uninstalled an app HP, but now need it back. At the store while clicking on the button 'GET', the app doesn't install but instead, it is written "Where do you want to install?" Then a blank window opens up, says: "It looks like you don’t have any...
  9. I can't find an app i already own

I can't find an app i already own: Good day, i downloaded My Coursera app from Microsoft app store and the website says that i already own the app, yet i can't find it neither in my app list nor in my installed apps in the control panel. i have a Dell Venu 7 Pro with Windows 10. Thank you....
  10. Microsoft store says i already own the app

Microsoft store says i already own the app: I installed instagram app a few months back. And i didn't get notification for updates, so i uninstalled the app from Settings. There, i uninstalled the app. Later, i tried to re-install it from the Microsoft Store. It says, i already own the app and on its right there is...