Windows 10: Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge

Discus and support Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently tried to run halo 5 forge on my PC. I launched the game only to have it open, the screen to go black and the game to quit. No errors, No... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Harry Ricketts, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge

I recently tried to run halo 5 forge on my PC. I launched the game only to have it open, the screen to go black and the game to quit. No errors, No messages, Nothing.

My Specs are as followed:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 4 core 4 thread CPU @3.0GHz

8 GB Corsair XMS DDR2 @800MHz

Geforce GT 1030 2GB Graphics Card

240GB Kingston SSD for my games

120GB Western Digital Green SSD for my OS

Gigabyte GA X48 DS5 motherboard

Windows 10 Pro, fully updated as of 13/10/2019

No don't give me the **** about how my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements. This apparently an issue on systems that should be able to run it. And yes, My CPU supports SSE4.1. this is very poor game design if it won't even start on my PC. Doom 2016, A game that came out the same year as this works fine on my PC even though it says its below the minimum requirements. You need to step up your game Microsoft and 343 needs to be more broad in there hardware selection.

:)

Harry Ricketts, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 getting Error 0x80073d0b when moving Halo 5: Forge

Hi,

I suggest you to refer the link
    Halo 5: Forge
    and follow the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Colin5321 Win User

Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge

Halo 5 Forge Multiplayer

I got Halo 5 Forge for my PC and I went to multiplayer and there is no option to join anything. Can someone tell me how to join a match in Halo 5 Forge Multiplayer plz?

Colin5321, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge

1. Why Can't I run Halo 5: Forge - Similar Threads - Why Can't run

2. halo 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    halo 5: I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?...
  3. Why can't I run utorrent.exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I run utorrent.exe: I gave permission but it still won't run https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-run-utorrentexe/02270e57-dc38-4553-a24a-ce54593100b5
  4. halo 5 forge not working pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    halo 5 forge not working pc: can anyone tall me how to fix this https://youtu.be/2XhWzZgAiuU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-5-forge-not-working-pc/a20cd537-429d-4d95-8956-2018c681c671
  5. Halo 5 Forge Getting Crashed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halo 5 Forge Getting Crashed: <<Halo 5 Forge>> <<Halo>> The Following Apps Have been Crashing Since I installed them from the Microsoft Store. Halo starts but it doesn't display anything. But the Halo 5 Forge opens and automatically the App Halo starts displaying Nothing. Would Really appreciate A...
  6. Why can't I download Halo: MCC on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I download Halo: MCC on PC?: I've tried everything on the internet up to and including resetting my windows install drive to factory but no matter what I do I can't download the Halo: MCC on my PC. I can download most other games, but nothing I do will allow me to download it. The worst part is that I...
  7. I want to download halo but can't

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to download halo but can't: Basically when I go to download halo on the microsoft store I don't have the option to install but to install on my devices and none of which are my desktop. I have xbox game pass so I should be able to play it for free although it will not allow me to install it on pc....
  8. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug: When I press "t" to enter Halo 5 Forge chat, it shows the chat bar but it won't let me type. Esc doesn't let me exit the chat bar either, I have to press the windows button or tab out first, then I press Esc to exit chat bar. How can I fix this?...
  9. SSD wiped itself, now I can't uninstall Halo 5 Forge

in Windows 10 Support
    SSD wiped itself, now I can't uninstall Halo 5 Forge: Title is my issue, here's the gist of what happened. I went to update the firmware on my 2nd drive (SSD: A) and it wiped itself, honestly not a huge deal because it was just games. That left a bunch of ghost entries in my add/remove programs menu but it was an easy fix, just...
  10. Fight With Forge Again in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on December 20

in Windows 10 News
    Fight With Forge Again in Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on December 20: A6AHjLPJq2E Get ready to discover the mysteries of Harvest once more! In a surprise announcement at The Game Awards, 343 Industries revealed on stage that early access to Halo Wars: Definitive Edition, available to anyone who preorders the digital version of Halo Wars 2...