Windows 10: Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

Discus and support Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; First of all, it took me hours to get the activation code from my legacy mojang account, the password email was not arriving then it said your code is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by nickern12, May 9, 2020.

1. nickern12 Win User

Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

First of all, it took me hours to get the activation code from my legacy mojang account, the password email was not arriving then it said your code is already used. Anyways, I finally got to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my PC.

Now that I have the game running how can I install mods like OptiFine so I can add the shaders and visual effects in it?? There is no documentation about it. I am totally lost.

:)

nickern12, May 9, 2020

2. mods for Minecraft

I have some mods on my PC running Windows 10. I downloaded them for Minecraft through the twitch app. However, when I start up, Minecraft sometimes doesn’t respond so I have to minimize it. What causes the issue, my PC or the twitch app?

Valery Kaz, May 9, 2020
  3. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? :(

Hi Deepika, thanks for the quick reply.

I tried to do step 1 but I didn't download minecraft from the windows app store because its not there, I got it from the minecraft website. I ran the Troubleshooter anyways and it did nothing.

About step 2; I have the latest version of minecraft but the mods usually run different versions of minecraft.

I did see tho, that there is a windows 10 version of minecraft on the windows store, does this mean that normal minecraft is not compatible or slow on windows 10 and I need to buy the other version?

I did find some updates for windows and I updated, but nothing seems to have changed with the minecraft situation.

also, could it possibly be lagging and closing because it doesn't have enough ram access? Because my laptop is only 2.00 GB.

Ebo's Da name :3, May 9, 2020
  4. Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

Minecraft not responding when loading mods Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 9, 2020
Thema:

Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

1. Why cant I run mods with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? - Similar Threads - Why cant run

2. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  3. Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant reinstall Minecraft windows edition.: recently i got minecraft to play with some friends on a realm and in the recent 1.18.10 patch for windows edition i wasn't able to use the realm. at first i thought it was my problem so i looked for an update but i couldn't see one. so then i tried uninstalling minecraft and...
  4. Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition having owned Minecraft Java. As I go into the Microsoft Store, click on library and I find minecraft but there is no Install Button. Can anyone help?Thanks...
  5. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....
  6. Minecraft Mods

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download: I Had This MInecraft Windows 10 Edition Code I Got From Buying Java Edition of MInecraft Ive Been Playing The Windows 10 Edition For a Couple Days but With The New Update That Came Out I Uninstalled The Game Intending To Redownload It So It Can Update and When I Went Into...
  8. i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY: help I had Minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-minecraft-windows-10-edition-and-i/95dfaac9-6cdd-41ba-bfca-956b9e391adf
  9. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...
  10. i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My buy history already says I have purchased Minecraft with the code from the java edition, but i can't install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft-windows-10-edition/9bc2f4ff-65d4-49f2-bf81-15ba31083016

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mods not showing in minecraft windows 10 edition