Windows 10: Why cant I see 240hz

Discus and support Why cant I see 240hz in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have a alienware 2518hf monitor set to 240hz on my NVIDIA control panel and in windows settings, but I cannot tell the difference between 240hz and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NoVortec, May 5, 2020.

1. Why cant I see 240hz

I have a alienware 2518hf monitor set to 240hz on my NVIDIA control panel and in windows settings, but I cannot tell the difference between 240hz and 60hz in all the games I have tested it on (csgo, borderlands 2, minecraft) . I have a 1050 ti graphics card

submitted by /u/NoVortec
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NoVortec, May 5, 2020
  2. Denied_AF Win User

Apps don´t allow 240Hz refresh rate

System is set to 240Hz every game is fine with it too, but I open shotcut or DaVinci resolve, or any installed program and it´s really laggy. I have high end PC it seems that
    apps don´t allow the same refresh rate as I have on everything else. They seem to be stuck at 60. Chrome works in 240 perfectly, please can you help me ?

Denied_AF, May 5, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    2 displays and TV?

Resolution & Refresh
    Max Monitors Supported: 3

• 240Hz Max Refresh Rate
    • Max Analog : 2048x1536
    • Max Digital : 4096x2160
    - Off the EVGA site, you're good to go.

Toothless, May 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Why cant I see 240hz

Samsung Introduces 27 inch 240Hz G-Sync Curved Gaming Monitor CRG5

Source:

Brink, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Why cant I see 240hz

1. Why cant I see 240hz - Similar Threads - Why cant 240hz

2. Why cants see hidden files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cants see hidden files?: In Explorer, I went under the view and set it to see hidden files. However, immediately after that, the Explorer reloaded and the setting did not change. What's happening?...
  3. Why cants see hidden files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cants see hidden files?: In Explorer, I went under the view and set it to see hidden files. However, immediately after that, the Explorer reloaded and the setting did not change. What's happening?...
  4. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  5. Why Cant I see my F drive?

Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  6. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why cant i see the troubleshoot option on automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i see the troubleshoot option on automatic repair: i brought a asus computer with a dvd player or something from somebody, i think the battery is corrupted cause the computer runs so slow and it needs a charger to work. i cant even try to update it to windows 8.1, couldnt connect to my wifi unless i have the ethernet cord in...
  8. Why cant i see the troubleshoot option on automatic repair

Why cant i see the troubleshoot option on automatic repair: i brought a asus computer with a dvd player or something from somebody, i think the battery is corrupted cause the computer runs so slow and it needs a charger to work. i cant even try to update it to windows 8.1, couldnt connect to my wifi unless i have the ethernet cord in...
  9. I cant see text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant see text: I can't see any text and idk whyIt may have been because my computer got unplugged suddenly last night, but I doubt itI can't see text in apps like Task Manager, File Explorer, Steam and Snipping ToolIf I get a notification about my friends playing a game on Steam, it just...
  10. why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it

why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it: why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-broadcast-on-my-xbox-one-and-i-cant/a0ee54e3-3172-48d2-bfcc-ce86a19b3710