Windows 10: Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list?

Discus and support Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkGladir [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DarkGladir, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list?

/u/DarkGladir, Jul 10, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    I can't see the discs content

Hi Antonio,

There are various factors why a DVD drive is not detected. It can be due to the upgrade of Windows operating system or the Microsoft Digital Image is uninstalled. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 10, 2020
  4. NOPD Win User

Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list?

1. Why can't I see a frequently used program on the list? - Similar Threads - Why can't frequently

2. Why can't I see Microsoft Outlook listed under Installed Apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see Microsoft Outlook listed under Installed Apps?: I purchased Outlook with my Dell AIO desktop and use it daily. When in go into Settings/Apps/Installed Apps, I don't see it listed. If I had to reset or uninstall it, I wouldn't be able to select it. Please advise. Thanks...
  3. Why can't I see Microsoft Outlook listed under Installed Apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see Microsoft Outlook listed under Installed Apps?: I purchased Outlook with my Dell AIO desktop and use it daily. When in go into Settings/Apps/Installed Apps, I don't see it listed. If I had to reset or uninstall it, I wouldn't be able to select it. Please advise. Thanks...
  4. Can't see the list of wifi networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't see the list of wifi networks: I can't see the wifi icon on taskbar or the little up arrow, when i go to the wifi list there is no wifi to connect to, network status appears to be a weird line, i'm also on windows 10 and on pc...
  5. Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible program - it launches but I can't see it!: I have one particular program that, when launched, shows me only part of what I expect to see - in this case all I see is a small area (about 1" x 3") login window, which normally "floats" above the main window that is normally visible in the background. The problem is that...
  6. why i can't uninstall google chrome from my program list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i can't uninstall google chrome from my program list: why i can't uninstall google chrome from my program list, after i'm prompt to uninstall, it keep appear on the programs list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-uninstall-google-chrome-from-my-program/2ec6a7d0-4ad8-495b-bf61-bf491160a34e
  7. UAC suddenly prompting on programs I frequently use

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC suddenly prompting on programs I frequently use: I don't know why but the UAC is suddenly popping up on programs I frequently use which it has never done before. For example during startup I have a 3rd party sound driver which I've been using for years, but all of a sudden UAC is asking if I should let it run. Obviously...
  8. I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't see Wirless Networks on The WIFI list.: So Basically, i wanted to connect my Wireless* Wifi To My Pc But the problem i couldn't see the netwrok Lists.. It shows me only my Ethernet is connected :( [ I tried to Reinstall Lan / Wlan Drivers.. Update Them.. / CMD Commands ... ] But Nothing. ( I have the last...
  9. Program I would like to use as default not listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program I would like to use as default not listed: I have a program I would like to use for photos, PDFs, jpegs, tifs and pngs called "BlueBeam". When I try to use this program as a default, Windows will not list it or even give me an opportunity to search my hardware and select it. How do I fix that ? *Think 56165
  10. Programs Used List in Start Menue

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs Used List in Start Menue: How do a get a program that I use quite often to get on the "Most Used Programs List". I realize that I probably have to use it more for it to appear on the list. But I want to know if I can get it there even though the program is not used as often as the others. TIA...