Windows 10: Why Cant I see my F drive?

Discus and support Why Cant I see my F drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FinGill, Jan 29, 2023.

1. FinGill Win User

Why Cant I see my F drive?

I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc

:)

FinGill, Jan 29, 2023

2. f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Jan 29, 2023
  3. DarylDFS Win User
    Windows 10 missing F drive

Followed all steps as directed. diskmgmt,msc does not list F: drive and none of the unallocated drives is large enough to be my F: (Samsung SM-G920V). Any brighter ideas?

DarylDFS, Jan 29, 2023
  4. Why Cant I see my F drive?

Windows 10 missing F drive

Hi Judy,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Let us know some more details:

• Have you used any third part software to manage Disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?
    • Have you performed a Clean Install?
    I suggest you to check for the drive in Disk Management and see if it appears there. Follow the steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc, and then click OK.
    See if the drive F: appears and does it appear as unallocated?

Get back to us with the information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

Why Cant I see my F drive?

1. Why Cant I see my F drive? - Similar Threads - Why Cant drive

2. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  3. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  4. I cant see my cd drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant see my cd drive: i know it works and it work with a cheap usb adapter but not with a normal sata cable what do i have to do? submitted by /u/Joey_0w0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2spnw/i_cant_see_my_cd_drive/
  5. FileHistory Not Seeing F Drive?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    FileHistory Not Seeing F Drive?: So I have a new hard drive, earlier when I installed it FH recognized it and would allow me to use it. Few hours ago FH stopped backing up and glitched (File configuration error, I fixed it by deleting the config files but since then it no longer sees my new internal drive as...
  6. why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it: why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-broadcast-on-my-xbox-one-and-i-cant/a0ee54e3-3172-48d2-bfcc-ce86a19b3710
  7. Why cant I see 240hz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant I see 240hz: I have a alienware 2518hf monitor set to 240hz on my NVIDIA control panel and in windows settings, but I cannot tell the difference between 240hz and 60hz in all the games I have tested it on (csgo, borderlands 2, minecraft) . I have a 1050 ti graphics card submitted by...
  8. MBR on my F:\ Drive!?!?

MBR on my F:\ Drive!?!?: Hello! I just curious that my M.2 , SSD and a HHD. I have notice that my SSD f:\ drive is MBR (Master Boot Record) So I thought should be on M.2 C:\ drive! So My M.2 Samsung is not MBR which is using Windows OS !!!! [img] Do I worry with this? Please let me know and...
  9. Cant see usb drive

Cant see usb drive: I cannot access my external Seagate USB drive. I can see it in disc management but the change drive letter option is greyed out. I can access other USB drives that I plug into the same port and can access the seagate drive from other computers. I have tried updating the...
  10. I STILL CANT OPEN MY DRIVE AFTER CHKDSK /R AND /F

I STILL CANT OPEN MY DRIVE AFTER CHKDSK /R AND /F: when i search ways to fix my drive the file or directory is corrupt and unreadable i found chkdsk way but i still cant access it and it keep deleting file every time i chkdsk , is there a way to save my file when the drive cant open?...