Windows 10: Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone?

Discus and support Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my iPhone I have the OneDrive app. How do I access the photos I have in OneDrive, when I want to add a photo in a message or post? On the iPhone,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cgm707, Nov 16, 2020.

1. cgm707 Win User

Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone?

On my iPhone I have the OneDrive app. How do I access the photos I have in OneDrive, when I want to add a photo in a message or post?

On the iPhone, when I click on the photo icon in a chat window to share a photo in my message or post, the Photos app comes up. At the top I see Camera Roll, and Tap Here to Change. None of the albums shown include the photos on OneDrive.

Under Settings for OneDrive, I have allowed OneDrive access to the Photos app.

Under Settings for iCloud, I have it set to upload all my iPhone pictures to iCloud.

Under Photo Settings, I have a check by Download and Keep Originals and have Shared Albums turned on. Under Transfer to Mac or PC, I have Keep Originals checked.

My laptop is a Windows pc.

:)

cgm707, Nov 16, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Javo Win User

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Thema:

1. Why can't I see my OneDrive photos on my iPhone? - Similar Threads - Why can't OneDrive

2. Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?: Hi! I've been having an issue recently with viewing my pictures in the photo app. All of my photos are saved onto my laptop and I can view them if I go onto the folders they are in on file explorer, but when I try to view them on the photo app I can't see them anymore, which...
  3. Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?: Hi! I've been having an issue recently with viewing my pictures in the photo app. All of my photos are saved onto my laptop and I can view them if I go onto the folders they are in on file explorer, but when I try to view them on the photo app I can't see them anymore, which...
  4. Why can't I see my pictures in the photo app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I get my iPhone photos to transfer to my windows computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I get my iPhone photos to transfer to my windows computer?: When I try this my computer sends an accept notification to my phone, however, my iphone doesn't get the notification.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Why can't I get my iPhone photos to transfer to my windows computer?

Why can't I get my iPhone photos to transfer to my windows computer?: When I try this my computer sends an accept notification to my phone, however, my iphone doesn't get the notification.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. I can't import photos from my iphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  8. I can't import photos from my iphone.

I can't import photos from my iphone.: It says we sent your device a notification to connect please accept it to give microsoft photos access to load your photos but i have not received any notification on my iphone.the new microsoft photos is very annoying because it used to be so easy to import photos from my...
  9. why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why can't i upload my photos to my CPU from my iphone 7plus ?: I just got a new CPU and setup my iPhone 7plus with iTunes , my phone connects to the CPU and CPU finds phone. When I go to import my photos in PHOTOs running on win10 it finds them then just sits there for hours and nothing happens....
  10. Can't see my photo's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't see my photo's: When I click on a saved image in my Pictures file I get this message: You'll need a new App to open this MS paint link. Never had this problem before. What's happened and how can I correct this, please....